Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me three.

I wonder if he'll just ignore it. I think he's in denial about his weight.
I also think, like someone recently posted above, he has a pretty high opinion of himself. You can tell that in his own sort of way, he thinks he's a looker.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even in his pre-fatty days he wasn’t much of a looker. He looked very girly and feminine.

Reactions: 2
And he's high risk for CV as he's morbidly obese ☹
would he be a candidate for a gastric band? If he’s tried diets over the years (although I’m not sure) surely at this point it might be time for surgery for the sake of his child.

Reactions: 1
Isn't it shocking, when you stop and think about it, that in some parts of the world people are still dying of starvation, whilst here in Western society, people are having their stomachs stapled and/or parts of it removed, because they're unable to exercise willpower and limit themselves to eating a normal amount?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Either that or he thinks he can serenade with his singing..!!
That "singing" drives me loopy!

He's so loud. I bet it ticks her family off too.

He probably thinks he's doing them a favour. He, a certified West End performer, treating the Belle Clan to his dulcet tones for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t he say he couldn’t get on the pandora ride because his calves were too muscly 🤷‍♀️ Seeing him on Instagram wearing those shorts it’s clear to see there is no muscle definition on them, in fact there the slimmest part of his body 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That "singing" drives me loopy!

He's so loud. I bet it ticks her family off too.

He probably thinks he's doing them a favour. He, a certified West End performer, treating the Belle Clan to his dulcet tones for free.
I remember watching the recent video and he's in the shower whilst Sophie's talking to the camera. He starts up with the singing and I was cringing in my seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More quality content from Sophie and Dave Today....

gutted,
I was looking forward to seeing Dave’s exercise routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find Dave's constant backwards-cap-wearing as irritating as I do?

I don't know what look he's striving for?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find Dave's constant backwards-cap-wearing as irritating as I do?

I don't know what look he's striving for?
Omg yes! Me and my husband were discussing this! It’s the same as Brogan Tate’s boyfriend. I think they’re trying to look like an American frat boy. Yet they’re both ginger, pale and very un-American looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do have to laugh thinking about Youtube getting 30% of their begging bowl money 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 6
The recent content was boring, Switched off after a couple of minutes.
I hope they didn't go out and applaud the NHS last night after they decided to make an unnecessary journey to pick up a label machine. They're the exact people that the government are kicking off over. Stay home you thick fucks!! Gave up her job because she's a lazy bastard and blamed it on the worry over her unborn, then traipsing around the place picking up tit she doesn't need. To be honest she's putting that sprog at unnecessary risk, what sort of mom does that... A really tit one!

Reactions: 8
I love that she said she stayed in the car? Sureeeeeeee, she goes on to say "we" went in, "i" found my dresses..they went to get the webcam they keep banging on about so they can do a live without it lagging like last time. Only interested in the money, duck covid aye soph? And they are gonna be parents soon?? 😂😂 I'll get the popcorn.

Reactions: 8
"Whole parts of my body were proving really difficult to train".

What, like everything South of your head, Dave?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.