Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the vlog where they go around a show home and call it gaudy. Didn’t know there was another one!

EDIT: omg just watched the one where she spends the entire vlog slagging off new builds. Those houses were beautiful and then she goes onto say she’d like a house that could be a ‘project’?!?! Looooooool. That’s laughable. Can you imagine her getting off her a$$ and doing anything?! She can barely keep he eyes open and her head off a pillow at the best of times, that vlog included.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m confused. Don’t they have a house? The last time I watched any of their vlogs, he was an actor and they had their own house! What have I missed?
His contract ended, she resigned from her job, they gave up the house in Basingstoke and moved in with Mummy Belle, who is now in a bunk bed with her daughter while those two enjoy her bedroom and ensuite.

They don't seem remotely concerned that their baybee is due in a few weeks and they have no house and Dave is on a minimum wage job that he's been furloughed from. CV is like a dream come true for them, no need to work or look after their own house, they sit back and let Mummy wait on them hand and foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Let’s be honest, she’s 100% planning to get all her baby stuff from a Baby Shower. Which may not even happen if we’re still all in quarantine by then. Though no doubt she’d stamp her feet and demand it all gets mailed to her!

Reactions: 8
Which vlog is this? On Sophie and daves channel? Or her sisters?
It’s on S&Ds channel. There’s one called ‘when are we moving’ and one called ‘expensive house hunting’ both from a couple of years ago. Even back then the click bait titles were still rife.

Reactions: 1
No she doesn’t, she has said on her Instagram before that she doesn’t think her life is interesting enough to do YouTube. Probably because she’s got it altogether and knows Sophie gets views because her life is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No she doesn’t, she has said on her Instagram before that she doesn’t think her life is interesting enough to do YouTube. Probably because she’s got it altogether and knows Sophie gets views because her life is a joke.
Oh ok. Yea she probably watches just for laughs

I just accidentally stumbled across her mums Instagram account and apparently she’s a fitness instructor

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her Mum is in good shape!

she must get sick of hearing Daves crap.

I did notice when they told them their baby news, she didn’t rush to Dave and say congratulations. It was very strange aa wouldn’t you say congratulations to your Daughter and then straight to her husband, she just sort of blanked Dave 🤔

Reactions: 4
Please try not to use acronyms or made up abbreviations for influencers. It’s confusing to new members on the thread. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Her Mum is in good shape!

she must get sick of hearing Daves crap.

I did notice when they told them their baby news, she didn’t rush to Dave and say congratulations. It was very strange aa wouldn’t you say congratulations to your Daughter and then straight to her husband, she just sort of blanked Dave 🤔

He's not "good enough" for POE. Mummy knows hes stuck in the closet!

I think she also ordered some expensive maternity clothes. One vlog she is saying it is too expensive and the next vlog she has a brand new maternity dress from asos

Reactions: 1
I really respect Sophie and Dave’s work ethic.

Dave puts so much energy into his main job atm, buying food.

100000% they’ll find a way to get to their live stream ATM tonight though.

• Haha
I really respect Sophie and Dave’s work ethic.

Dave puts so much energy into his main job atm, buying food.

100000% they’ll find a way to get to their live stream ATM tonight though.
I don't watch the live stream, it's cringe and desperate. It's like a go fund me upload!
Who on earth plans a pregnancy when they can't afford the bare essentials for their child?

Does anyone else cringe when Chip licks her face? Does she not realise that he licks his arse and todger, so she's basically got dick juice and tit particle over her mouth from her dog. She should teach him not to do this before the baby arrives.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else cringe when Chip licks her face? Does she not realise that he licks his arse and todger, so she's basically got dick juice and tit particle over her mouth from her dog. She should teach him not to do this before the baby arrives.
I mean, what’s worse Chip or Dave.
Fully aware Chip spends a huge amount of the day with his face in a puddle/licking his ass but it’s still not an easy answer 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't watch the live stream, it's cringe and desperate. It's like a go fund me upload!
Who on earth plans a pregnancy when they can't afford the bare essentials for their child?

It makes me sick! I am teach my 3yr old not to kiss the dogs (we have two) because they lick their bums, eat their tit, each each other’s tit, lick each other’s bums and yea it’s disgusting watching Sophie get her daily intake of dog dick and arse to be quite honest.

Sophie we know you read here. Please stop that it’s vile!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.