Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you think POE moved back in with Mummy? 100% so that Mummy could do all the work while POE naps and watches Disney+ without the distraction of a baby. She couldn't cope when it was just her and Dave (remember the tears because she couldn't cope with returning that hideous mirror and them eating Maccie D's literally every day, no home cooked Yorkshires in Basingstoke) so there's no way she could cope with a baby. I think she realised this and manufactured the whole move. She never had any intention of finding their own place (not that they could anyway on their income). CV is just a convenient cover for her. She'd have found some other excuse to explain why they will be living with Mummy until the baybee is at uni.
Gosh yes, you never see them cooking anything fresh or green. The kid is going to live on supernoodles and DairyMilk, before being introduced to protein powders.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just a guess. What with them not having money for a deposit yet, and the likely social distancing we will all have over the summer which will affect finding a place quickly plus then the newborn arriving and them settling into a routine, then Dave having to find work to save up money etc, I can take a guess that it will be new years before they feasibly have a practical chance at moving out. Unless someone in their family gives them a lump sum suddenly.
Ok thought you were saying lockdown until New Year’s Eve!!!

Reactions: 1
Gosh yes, you never see them cooking anything fresh or green. The kid is going to live on supernoodles and DairyMilk, before being introduced to protein powders.
First solid food will be Maccie D's. Poor little fella doesn't stand a chance with those two.

Saw her excuse was that she was napping all day. Ffs. I’m at the end of my first trimester, and although every pregnancy is different I’ve allowed myself about 3 naps in 3 months. Mainly because I work full time, but also because I know napping will screw up my night sleep schedule. Even if I have a bad night’s sleep I’ll try not to nap as it’s a bad habit to get into. Then again what else does she have to do. Slum it round mummy’s house whilst Dave sits there in silence next to her, frightened to wake her.?She’s just a lazy f*ck.
Wow 3 naps? I've literally hit week 12 today and honestly feel pretty bad for thinking Sophie was lazy. My last 12 weeks have literally involved me working full time then sleeping as soon as I got home (apart the occasional break were I got to throw my guts up 😅). As you say every pregnancy is different but I'm really glad that you've been able to keep a fairly normal sleeping routine. Good luck with your pregnancy 😊

• Heart
Wow 3 naps? I've literally hit week 12 today and honestly feel pretty bad for thinking Sophie was lazy. My last 12 weeks have literally involved me working full time then sleeping as soon as I got home (apart the occasional break were I got to throw my guts up 😅). As you say every pregnancy is different but I'm really glad that you've been able to keep a fairly normal sleeping routine. Good luck with your pregnancy 😊
With a 14 month old too I have def had 0 naps this pregnancy haha!

Sorry all, wasn’t trying to guilt people for having naps whilst pregnant! Know we’re all different. Just saying that pregnancy is just a perfect excuse for Sophie to be as lazy as she always has been and just blame it on the baby.

Just looking at her older sister’s Instagram this morning. Literally house and family goals. You can tell she has worked hard to get where she is.

Reactions: 5
I would be in despair if I was them but they don’t seem even slightly concerned that they have no home, jobs, money or anything ready for their baby.
I imagine they are lacking any social awareness of how this is affecting their family... I once stayed at my parents for 1 month with my daughter (new house wasn’t ready to move into) and we almost had a serious fall out despite a great relationship prior. I kept out of my parents way and kept our things to our room only but my mum almost lost her mind over extra people using the kitchen etc.

Reactions: 7
Two points to make: Notice in their food haul there’s no actual food, just snacks for his ‘gains’. Blatantly mummy is providing meals for their family of SIX! Selfish doesn’t even cover it.

Secondly, note that there’s no dog food in that haul either. Blatantly mummy is paying for that too, as well as petrol for car I imagine.

will it be the same when baby comes? Mummy pays for nappies and formula?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Two points to make: Notice in their food haul there’s no actual food, just snacks for his ‘gains’. Blatantly mummy is providing meals for their family of SIX! Selfish doesn’t even cover it.

Secondly, note that there’s no dog food in that haul either. Blatantly mummy is paying for that too, as well as petrol for car I imagine.

will it be the same when baby comes? Mummy pays for nappies and formula?

They did buy that huge bag of dog food on a recent vlog though so probs don't need more yet ...

I would be in despair if I was them but they don’t seem even slightly concerned that they have no home, jobs, money or anything ready for their baby.
Exactly this. I think on a previous recent vlog Sophie was saying that they had nothing for the baby, they didn't even seem that concerned about not having anything. If I remember correctly she said something like 'it'll all be okay'. I think I'd be panicking in her position, especially at not having the basics for when the baby arrives. I have a feeling her mother will eventually bail them out and provide the essentials, that's probably why they're not that worried.

Reactions: 5
Sophie makes out she’s such a Disney expert, but thinks they pulled out some magic contact for their view on their honeymoon.

Most people get upgraded at AKL because they have more savannah view rooms then not savannah view rooms.

We stayed their and booked a standard room, and got a savannah room view with bunk beds, it was the best upgrade you could get apart from a suite or club level.

No strings pulled just it’s quite common, you only have to read trip advisor to see that.

Sorry all, wasn’t trying to guilt people for having naps whilst pregnant! Know we’re all different. Just saying that pregnancy is just a perfect excuse for Sophie to be as lazy as she always has been and just blame it on the baby.

Just looking at her older sister’s Instagram this morning. Literally house and family goals. You can tell she has worked hard to get where she is.
Sophie is a wannabe of her sister.

She wants everything she has but without the hard work. Although she won’t admit it, she was so rude when she went house hunting with her sister and laughing about it. It made her look so horrible.

Her sister is stunning as well and you can. Tell really looks after herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sophie makes out she’s such a Disney expert, but thinks they pulled out some magic contact for their view on their honeymoon.

Most people get upgraded at AKL because they have more savannah view rooms then not savannah view rooms.

We stayed their and booked a standard room, and got a savannah room view with bunk beds, it was the best upgrade you could get apart from a suite or club level.

No strings pulled just it’s quite common, you only have to read trip advisor to see that.

Sophie is a wannabe of her sister.

She wants everything she has but without the hard work. Although she won’t admit it, she was so rude when she went house hunting with her sister and laughing about it. It made her look so horrible.

Her sister is stunning as well and you can. Tell really looks after herself.
I’m going to go watch this video now. Want to see the house. It looks huge. One Sophie can only dream of having some day.

I’m going to go watch this video now. Want to see the house. It looks huge. One Sophie can only dream of having some day.
I think the vlog is when they go house hunting and not the tour of the house. Think it’s the House hunting expensive homes or something like that x

Reactions: 2
I’m confused. Don’t they have a house? The last time I watched any of their vlogs, he was an actor and they had their own house! What have I missed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.