Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else struggling to keep up with all this high quality content they're treating us to šŸ¤¦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they missed doing a vlog yesterday, because, basically, she/they couldn't be arsed. And now they're also having to miss out on doing a Live tonight because they know it'll look suspect if they do one after skipping yesterday's vlog. It'd be too obvious they're just on the beg (which they are).

Reactions: 4
I think they missed doing a vlog yesterday, because, basically, she/they couldn't be arsed. And now they're also having to miss out on doing a Live tonight because they know it'll look suspect if they do one after skipping yesterday's vlog. It'd be too obvious they're just on the beg (which they are).
You give them far too much credit. They're live now.
Just clicked 10 mins in on to catch them saying "what have we got to update you on?" long pause "nothing, our lives are so boring"

Great content there...

Reactions: 6
You give them far too much credit. They're live now.
Just clicked 10 mins in on to catch them saying "what have we got to update you on?" long pause "nothing, our lives are so boring"

Great content there...
:ROFLMAO: I'd say I'm surprised but I'm really not. I am, however, very embarrassed for them. Funny how they couldn't summon up the energy to upload a vlog yesterday but they *have* managed to get their lazy asses on the Live when they know there's instant cash to be made. These two are all about the instant gratification. Are their "fans" really too stupid to notice this?!

• Angry
Are they still accepting money from their fans? Itā€™s very distasteful. There are women right now in refuges, fleeing domestic violence who have literally nothing.
Dave should have gone straight out to do temp work at a supermarket. If his furlough payment is worked out on a 12 wk average and heā€™s only worked 5 itā€™s going to be a very small amount of money. Why is he not doing this?

Reactions: 9
Maybe it's just an unfortunate angle but Dave looks huuuuuuge tonight.
he really does look very, very large.
FBC1C766-6F74-40F0-98F0-237675CB9C4D.jpeg

Are they still accepting money from their fans? Itā€™s very distasteful. There are women right now in refuges, fleeing domestic violence who have literally nothing.
Dave should have gone straight out to do temp work at a supermarket. If his furlough payment is worked out on a 12 wk average and heā€™s only worked 5 itā€™s going to be a very small amount of money. Why is he not doing this?
they're even mentioning what buggy they want šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
and obviously planning the next Disney holiday as standard.

sophie isnā€™t even pretending she doesnā€™t want the cash anymore, itā€™s so appric ā€œespecially at this timeā€

I wish someone would call them out on this, itā€™s disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Be interesting to see how long they keep up doing the Lives, when the donations stop rolling in....

The pair of them are SO dull too. All their chats centre on hypothetical trips to Disney, or regurgitating the same tired old stories from past trips they've been on - if I hear that "It was so terrible" story ONE. MORE. TIME. Does anyone else know the one I mean? :ROFLMAO:

he really does look very, very large.
View attachment 105202

they're even mentioning what buggy they want šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
and obviously planning the next Disney holiday as standard.
Fookin' ell.

That is one big bird.

Reactions: 2
Annoys me that all they talk about are Disney trips and where they want to go etc yet they haven't even bought their baby the essentials or put a roof over their own heads.
They have their heads in the clouds, honestly.

Reactions: 7
My god that pictures actually shocked me dave sort yourself out please youā€™re health is seriously going to suffer, the strain on his joints must be awful from that weight??

BLOOOOOOODDY HELL!!!!
he has massive, massive boobs, I feel so bad saying it but half way through he moved in his seat and itā€™s uncomfortable viewing.
B74622D5-EA09-4CAC-A54B-43134964D362.jpeg

he needs help.
someone, if itā€™s not his wife šŸ™„ needs to sit him down and tell him heā€™s killing himself.

My god that pictures actually shocked me dave sort yourself out please youā€™re health is seriously going to suffer, the strain on his joints must be awful from that weight??
he doesnā€™t need to be concerned about affording a Disney trip, heā€™s struggle getting on a flight alone, let alone with a newborn or toddler at this weight.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
he has massive, massive boobs, I feel so bad saying it but half way through he moved in his seat and itā€™s uncomfortable viewing.
View attachment 105207
he needs help.
someone, if itā€™s not his wife šŸ™„ needs to sit him down and tell him heā€™s killing himself.
he is morbidly obese.He has been trying to lose weight for YEARS with no success. He does need help he must be the biggest hes ever been at this stage?

Reactions: 8
Be interesting to see how long they keep up doing the Lives, when the donations stop rolling in....

The pair of them are SO dull too. All their chats centre on hypothetical trips to Disney, or regurgitating the same tired old stories from past trips they've been on - if I hear that "It was so terrible" story ONE. MORE. TIME. Does anyone else know the one I mean? :ROFLMAO:

Fookin' ell.

That is one big bird.
its like when she says on Instagram ā€œI love vlogging, itā€™s the only thing getting me through thisā€ (what about your future child?) if you loved vlogging so much youā€™d have done it more often than once a week BEFORE you needed the money from it surely.

he is morbidly obese.He has been trying to lose weight for YEARS with no success. He does need help he must be the biggest hes ever been at this stage?
All jokes aside, it is really worrying. If heā€™s tried different diets (and genuinely tried) he really needs to see a doctor to see if he has an underlying health condition that could be adding to the weight. You must have to eat a lot of food to maintain being that size and Iā€™ve never seen them show that much food.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.