Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All jokes aside, it is really worrying. If he’s tried different diets (and genuinely tried) he really needs to see a doctor to see if he has an underlying health condition that could be adding to the weight. You must have to eat a lot of food to maintain being that size and I’ve never seen them show that much food.
to be fair any time they show Dave eating, he’s EATING!
he talks the talk, but he walks to the multipack isle.
And whilst he’s talking about 0% fage he’s eating a burger and stacks of pancakes.

Reactions: 5
All jokes aside, it is really worrying. If he’s tried different diets (and genuinely tried) he really needs to see a doctor to see if he has an underlying health condition that could be adding to the weight. You must have to eat a lot of food to maintain being that size and I’ve never seen them show that much food.
What, apart from when he's been seen literally eating two huge portions of takeaway katsu curry, a whole box of white Coco Pops in one sitting or his own bodyweight in "low calorie" ice-cream (thereby negating the low calorie bit). He eats a huge amount of food on camera so I can imagine it's even more off camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What, apart from when he's been seen literally eating two huge portions of takeaway katsu curry, a whole box of white Coco Pops in one sitting or his own bodyweight in "low calorie" ice-cream (thereby negating the low calorie bit). He eats a huge amount of food on camera so I can imagine it's even more off camera.
Just like everything else they’re not worried about this, surely Sophie doesn’t want to be left without the father of her child. Like surely this would be the kick you need to shift it so you can chase your child round the park and keep up

Reactions: 1
Just like everything else they’re not worried about this, surely Sophie doesn’t want to be left without the father of her child. Like surely this would be the kick you need to shift it so you can chase your child round the park and keep up
I don't think it's as easy as that for Dave, tho'. While I don't want to try to do an armchair analysis you have to ask why he's hiding his sexuality. He's an actor FFS, I can't think of a profession where being gay is less of an issue! There are clearly very deep seated issues there, someone with more self worth would not put up with their wife treating them like a piece of crap in public let alone what goes on behind closed doors.

he states on his instagram way back in 2015 that he was 365lbs at his heaviest which is about 26 stone, and then he got back down to about 334.4lbs december 2018 which is about 24 stone and is the last time he updated about his weight

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
he states on his instagram way back in 2015 that he was 365lbs at his heaviest which is about 26 stone, and then he got back down to about 334.4lbs december 2018 which is about 24 stone and is the last time he updated about his weight
They could also use this for content, Dave could do one “weight loss” or get fit video a week in the build up to the birth and with it having to be at home a lot more people would relate to it!

Reactions: 2
They could also use this for content, Dave could do one “weight loss” or get fit video a week in the build up to the birth and with it having to be at home a lot more people would relate to it!
He used to have a weight loss channel and his Instagram used to be dedicated to fitness but he just completely stopped all that to fill it with sophie, chip and Disney 🙄

He used to have a weight loss channel and his Instagram used to be dedicated to fitness but he just completely stopped all that to fill it with sophie, chip and Disney 🙄
To be fair he never lost any (noticeable) weight so it was becoming a bit of an embarrassment.

Agreed.

I think we only see a very small proportion of what Dave actually eats in a day on camera. But even that is, as you say, illuminating...

He seems to be doing daily workouts. But doesn't really show them
He needs to do cardio and leave the weights for now.
He obviously has a bad relationship with food. And I suppose it can be difficult if nobody is supporting him. But surely his unborn child would be a big enough motivation.
He needs to focus on his eating.
Eggs or porridge for breakfast, fresh soup, chicken/salmon and veggies. Plenty of fruit. Its really not rocket science. But there is clearly a deep rooted emotional issue under there that is preventing him from getting his arse in gear.

He obviously has a bad relationship with food
I have complete sympathy for the struggle until you start lecturing your audience on the best type of “high protein“ foods to eat,
until you start buying separate food on Christmas Eve because you can’t eat Sophie’s mums Christmas dinner....and need your own “diet” food.
until you find out there’s low calorie icecream in Asda so buy 8 tubs and eat one in the car.

and until you become a husband and father.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sat over here, still intrigued, as to the small matter of Baby Brown's conception and the mechanics involved. That can't have been a pleasant experience for either of the two parties concerned.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm sat over here, still intrigued, as to the small matter of Baby Brown's conception and the mechanics involved. That can't have been a pleasant experience for either of the two parties concerned.
I am still hoping it was a turkey baster. Given Dave's complete lack of knowledge of his wife's anatomy I don't think this is an unreasonable conclusion.

• Haha
I'm not even kidding when I say this, but do you think that's why they were sleeping on a mattress on the living room floor for so long? They didn't want to risk Dave thrashing a bed in the course of conceiving BB? I'm not sure if the timings correlate, but if they do, that could be why their new bed was only ordered and delivered a number of months after they moved into their old house? :unsure:

I'm not even kidding when I say this, but do you think that's why they were sleeping on a mattress on the living room floor for so long? They didn't want to risk Dave thrashing a bed in the course of conceiving BB? I'm not sure if the timings correlate, but if they do, that could be why their new bed was only ordered and delivered a number of months after they moved into their old house? :unsure:
Evidently I've taken on the role of the Hercule Poirot of Tattle, for tonight :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Blimey he is really big. Maybe Sophie is a feeder. She seems the sort that would feel threatened by his self confidence so keeping him fat keeps his confidence at a low level, that way she gets to call the shots.

Childhood obesity is a massive problem in the U.K. and I’m genuinely concerned he will pass his eating habits on to his child. If Sophie can’t say no to Dave and chip I’m not sure she will be able to stop the kid overeating too?

Childhood obesity is a massive problem in the U.K. and I’m genuinely concerned he will pass his eating habits on to his child. If Sophie can’t say no to Dave and chip I’m not sure she will be able to stop the kid overeating too?
I’m surprised she’s not bigger than she is.... considering she shovels herself with McDonald’s etc

I have this feeling that Sophie likes him fat so people think wow how did he bag her???? Like it’s all one self centred confidence boost 😂
She talked about how she lost weight years ago, she showed pictures and she was never big only maybe one or two stone overweight. I think she doesn’t eat anywhere near what we think. She probably has the McDonald’s and that’s it for the day. She likes to look all pretty and princessy and to be the “attractive” one in the relationship. They are a very odd couple though. He always arse licks her but on the flip side seems like he wants to kill her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="
and until you become a husband and father.
[/QUOTE]

He didn’t lose weight for his wedding, despite the fanfare about it. So I don’t think he’ll lose any weight now. Me and my husband were at he gym at 6am three times a week before we got married because we were motivated by something. He’s more motivated by showing off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.