Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Dave been furloughed so going back to his job? If so, this is their chance to save money towards a deposit, buy baby things etc. Not waste it on Zara dresses for Sophie.

Reactions: 7
Has Dave been furloughed so going back to his job? If so, this is their chance to save money towards a deposit, buy baby things etc. Not waste it on Zara dresses for Sophie.
Sophie won’t allow that though, she will need new outfits for moving, the hospital, leaving the hospital, meeting the family with baby. Honestly it will be a joke. Then it will all be for sale after it’s worn once

Reactions: 5
Dave getting in his gross looking ‘gains’ now that they’ve done a food shop. Is he for real? Given the size of him and the fact that he hasn’t lost weight in the years he’s been eating this way, does he really think people take his diet restrictions seriously?? He eats like I imagine a boxing trainer or PT at a gym would if you go by his stories. But it’s all just protein loading, which is only good if you’re burning those extra calories you’re putting in. It’s the same as those caltine bars from mean girls, that Regina George is given. Also did the YouTube live money pay for all that food?
I had to go watch the video just to hear what he said about the protein! 😂 I'm in no ways a nutritionist, but this lack of understanding about food when people try to lose weight kills me! It's called portioning and exercise! You don't need any more protein, you need less overall food.

I can't cope with how irresponsible they are when they're due in Summer. I couldn't even imagine a world where my parents would take me and my husband in when I purposely got pregnant and then quit my job! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel so sorry for the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been mentioned but we have a family member who has been furloughed from his job in construction. He started at his new firm on 2nd of March, so doesn’t qualify for the 80% furlough payment - you have to have been on the payroll at your current job since the 28th of February.

Will Dave qualify for pay? Does anyone know when he started?

Reactions: 2
Will Dave qualify for pay? Does anyone know when he started?
They posted the ‘WHATS REALLY GOING ON’ vlog on the 19th Feb which was his first day I think? So he should qualify. Not sure if Sophie will though as I think she started later

Reactions: 3
Remember acronyms are banned as they can be confusing to new members on the thread! 🙂 - Please read our rules and why they're important
Has anyone noticed, like, how much they say 'like'?
It's, like, every sentence or two... Like, I mean, a lot!

And.... where do the other 4(?) people go when POL and FP are watching endless Disney plus in the sitting room? Are they made to sit on the bunk beds?

They posted the ‘WHATS REALLY GOING ON’ vlog on the 19th Feb which was his first day I think? So he should qualify. Not sure if POE will though as I think she started later
She definitely won’t, I think!

Reactions: 2
Where do the other 4(?) people go when POL and FP are watching endless Disney plus in the sitting room? Are they made to sit on the bunk beds?
I would imagine they hide in their rooms to avoid having to spend too much time around those two. All they do is moan and eat. Sharing space with that would do serious damage to anyone's mental health.

Wonder what they'd have done if they had just found a place and moved there just before everything got so crazy??

Reactions: 1
Wonder what they'd have done if they had just found a place and moved there just before everything got so crazy??
That was never going to happen because of the combo of Chip, baby on the way, crap credit rating and crap wages.

Reactions: 4
What happened to “we will vlog everyday” and Friday disney videos? Again, can’t stick to a schedule. Too much hard work!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dave is absolutely massive, I’m sorry but I don’t understand how anyone can be happy that size

Reactions: 8
Jesus, what else are they doing right now?!?
Eating a lot of tit, moaning a lot, annoying the other inhabitants of Mummy's house.

Just proves how completely bone idle they are. Even when neither one is working and they have literally nothing else to do they CBA to make the most of this income stream. Just sums them up really, no motivation, no imagination, no desire to actually do anything productive.

• Heart
It annoys me, I'd love to be a YouTuber. I've wanted to be one ever since I was a kid and got into the whole Nerdfighter movement, but I just can't get over the insecurities of it. To have a loyal fan base and a chance to make your channel grow and be a really nice place, and then throw it away by reducing it to crappy clickbait titles, apathy and money begging is just... Really sad.

Reactions: 5
Of course Sophie can’t do a full week, it’s full time work remember and Sophie doesn’t do that.

I’m sure she won’t miss out on any lives though. Ka ching.

Saw her excuse was that she was napping all day. Ffs. I’m at the end of my first trimester, and although every pregnancy is different I’ve allowed myself about 3 naps in 3 months. Mainly because I work full time, but also because I know napping will screw up my night sleep schedule. Even if I have a bad night’s sleep I’ll try not to nap as it’s a bad habit to get into. Then again what else does she have to do. Slum it round mummy’s house whilst Dave sits there in silence next to her, frightened to wake her.?She’s just a lazy f*ck.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know about you guys, but I can’t wait until baby arrives. They WILL NOT be able to handle the FULL TIME 24/7 work load and I hope to god mummy doesn’t take over so POE can still live and act like a school girl!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know about you guys, but I can’t wait until baby arrives. They WILL NOT be able to handle the FULL TIME 24/7 work load and I hope to god mummy doesn’t take over so POE can still live and act like a school girl!!
Me too! I mean potentially it could be the making of them but I doubt it. They have had what 6 months to sort themselves out and all the time before they were pregnant.
Me and my partner have been together 5 years and are desperate for a baby. But we bought a house last year that we are still putting the finishing touches to and all being well we get married this year, so hopefully next year we will start trying. We wanted to be fully prepared with good jobs each and a roof above our head. Then there's these two who are just winging it.

Reactions: 6
Why do you think POE moved back in with Mummy? 100% so that Mummy could do all the work while POE naps and watches Disney+ without the distraction of a baby. She couldn't cope when it was just her and Dave (remember the tears because she couldn't cope with returning that hideous mirror and them eating Maccie D's literally every day, no home cooked Yorkshires in Basingstoke) so there's no way she could cope with a baby. I think she realised this and manufactured the whole move. She never had any intention of finding their own place (not that they could anyway on their income). CV is just a convenient cover for her. She'd have found some other excuse to explain why they will be living with Mummy until the baybee is at uni.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.