Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't cope he had the carrier bags on Aldi floor then on the kitchen table 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 8
These two are the biggest failures for parents I've ever seen. Honestly imagine being their poor son. No doubt they will blame everything else for their situation, its their fault. Fat lazy people.

Reactions: 5
So was just watching a live (although not l) by another YouTube channel and they stated that SuperChats were turned off at this time.

I wondered why these YouTubers who say oh please don’t give us money didn’t just turn the option off and assumed maybe it wasn’t an option 🙄🙄🙄 so it obviously is.

shows even more the lives are for the money!

His bottom teeth really annoy me for some reason. He gives me the heebie jeebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why New Years???
Just a guess. What with them not having money for a deposit yet, and the likely social distancing we will all have over the summer which will affect finding a place quickly plus then the newborn arriving and them settling into a routine, then Dave having to find work to save up money etc, I can take a guess that it will be new years before they feasibly have a practical chance at moving out. Unless someone in their family gives them a lump sum suddenly.

Reactions: 1
The problem is, even with a lump sum of money, estate agents want to see proof of regular income, just like when you get a mortgage. They’ve not got a chance

If she has the money I'd imagine Mummy will pay the rent as soon as social distancing is over. I mean, if we all find them annoying can you imagine them in close proximity literally ALL the time? Then add a new baby ... I'd be wanting rid pronto if I were Mummy.

Reactions: 1
Could they not apply for council/housing association, given so many under one roof and a baby? Or are they too good for that?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they are applying for UC or declare their YouTube income. There is a site which gives estimated earnings based on views/subs. It estimates sophie and Dave to make up to £500 a month.
I’m not sure they made themselves homeless, I think they genuinely could not afford the rent after his gig was up.

I can’t imagine poor little Sophie would be too pleased at being in a council house and would turn her nose up. Deffo thinks she’s too good.

I think Dave wouldn’t care and be glad of a roof over his head. Looks like he belongs in an alleyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they are applying for UC or declare their YouTube income. There is a site which gives estimated earnings based on views/subs. It estimates sophie and Dave to make up to £500 a month.
I’m not sure they made themselves homeless, I think they genuinely could not afford the rent after his gig was up.

I can’t imagine poor little Sophie would be too pleased at being in a council house and would turn her nose up. Deffo thinks she’s too good.

I think Dave wouldn’t care and be glad of a roof over his head. Looks like he belongs in an alleyway 🤷‍♀️
She resigned from her job much more before she needed to, they chose to live in a house that size, they have made an unsustainable lifestyle for themselves! They should have got there finances and houses sorted before they even tried for a baby, Sophie isnt nearly anywhere near the last chance for a baby so why did they decide now was the right time?

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure they made themselves homeless, I think they genuinely could not afford the rent after his gig was up
If she got off her arse and worked full-time and he got a full-time job they would have been fine. But obvs those lazy lumps would rather sponge off Mummy.

Given their circs I honestly can't see them qualifying for a council house. And even if they did the waiting list is several years. And I agree, POE would rather sleep in her car than a council house.

• Heart
They've been bugging me for a while, but I didn't know if I was just being next level petty. So glad it's not just me!
I think it's exacerbated by the fact his lower jaw can protrude when he speaks, much like Churchill the car insurance dog.

(In reference to the lower teeth comment above).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dave getting in his gross looking ‘gains’ now that they’ve done a food shop. Is he for real? Given the size of him and the fact that he hasn’t lost weight in the years he’s been eating this way, does he really think people take his diet restrictions seriously?? He eats like I imagine a boxing trainer or PT at a gym would if you go by his stories. But it’s all just protein loading, which is only good if you’re burning those extra calories you’re putting in. It’s the same as those caltine bars from mean girls, that Regina George is given. Also did the YouTube live money pay for all that food?

Reactions: 2
Sorry maybe this is really petty but that filming and dawdling in Aldi really pissed me off with everything going on at the moment.

At one point you can see someone hanging back from Dave because of the new guidelines and Daves just in there prancing about filming. These two really don’t give a tit about anyone but themselves. Honestly, now is not the time to be filming in stores.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.