Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for their little baby. Being born into a family that cares more about a Disney trip than it does providing you with a safe place to sleep each night. Being brought into the world when it’s quite obvious that your mother and father wanted you to be the other gender.

It’s quite obvious that this pair of idiots read here, so here’s something for you to read: WAKE THE F*CK UP AND START PROVIDING A LIFE FOR YOUR BABY!

Reactions: 14
“I can’t even begin to explain how much vlogging is saving me right now” Oh give me me a break sophie! Saving you from what? These two are the most dramatic lazy pair. Get a grip!!! There are people so much worse off than you!
584C25D1-8EB9-4B5E-A549-D1FF9EF314A4.jpeg

Reactions: 3
How do we know the sleeping arrangements or is it just assumptions
It has been mentioned and observed in passing, in vlogs and insta stories. They have a double bed now yet when Sophie previously lived at home last year while Dave was on tour, Sophie had a bunk bed in small room with her sister as there was no other space. Now Dave has had to move in, of course this has meant her mum has given them her bed and she is in the sister's room.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure if I had to move in with my fella, I'd be in the bunk, he'd be on the couch and Mum would NOT be giving up her bed haha. Like, I'd get it if crappy circumstances had led them there, my folks would ALWAYS bail me out of crappy situations that I couldn't help... but ...well...

Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure if I had to move in with my fella, I'd be in the bunk, he'd be on the couch and Mum would NOT be giving up her bed haha. Like, I'd get it if crappy circumstances had led them there, my folks would ALWAYS bail me out of crappy situations that I couldn't help... but ...well...
Yes, it's a bit different when you make the decision to resign from your job, make yourself homeless and expect Mummy to bail you out. More fool her.

Reactions: 8
Would you really want dave to ruin your sofa or bed.... the choice is really hard! I don’t know anyone’s parents who would be this accepting of a situation like this! Unless something really bad had happened to one of the pair but this is there own doing!! What are they playing at!!!

Reactions: 3
Would you really want dave to ruin your sofa or bed.... the choice is really hard! I don’t know anyone’s parents who would be this accepting of a situation like this! Unless something really bad had happened to one of the pair but this is there own doing!! What are they playing at!!!
OMG I hadn't even thought about that! You are right, Mummy will have to buy a new mattress and a new sofa after months of Dave's capacious arse on them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yup, they definitely read here. Kept going on about the loo roll they'd bought "for the house". Only took them 2 weeks but better late than never I guess. Also they very generously bought one small loaf, a couple of milks and some sweeties and biscuits "for the house". That's all your shopping needs for the seven people you're feeding sorted out right there, Mummy 🤦

Reactions: 5
Just watched some of their new video on YT. Dave started singing near the beginning. I had to turn it off. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dave going on again about how he wants to be hitting his protein goal every day DAVE YOU NEED TO STOP EATING SO MANY CALORIES NEVER MIND YOUR PROTEIN LEVELS

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sophie changing “petit filous” to fatty filous........

you’re not wrong.

they both make my stomach turn. I don’t care how mean that is they’re vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Protein protein protein!!! Never heard the word so many times !! I think they are going to make one meal for everyone (stir fry) and that’s the whole contribution to the household. Dave is totally eating those bars of dairy milk.

I feel sorry for the mum in a bunk bed!!

Reactions: 6
Protein protein protein!!! Never heard the word so many times !! I think they are going to make one meal for everyone (stir fry) and that’s the whole contribution to the household. Dave is totally eating those bars of dairy milk.

I feel sorry for the mum in a bunk bed!!
Exactly. Mum is stuck there now until at least New Years because of the virus, then arrival of the baby and their job situation etc. Dave barely worked a month before furlough so definitely not enough to save up for a rental deposit etc

Reactions: 2
You KNOW we'll get a living situation vlog soon explaining how they're sleeping and how it's totally fine mum's upstairs in a bunk, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. Mum is stuck there now until at least New Years because of the virus, then arrival of the baby and their job situation etc. Dave barely worked a month before furlough so definitely not enough to save up for a rental deposit etc
Why New Years???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.