Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie is asking for any personal questions over on her Instagram. If anyone has anything they really need answers to now is the time. Whether she chooses to answer them or not who knows

Reactions: 4
Sophie is asking for any personal questions over on her Instagram. If anyone has anything they really need answers to now is the time. Whether she chooses to answer them or not who knows
I asked a couple. Tried to make them sound as polite as possible.

Reactions: 1
05AC3732-6DD9-4063-9A08-CE0101F64168.png

Dave’s latest story.
Mate, you haven’t even got a bleeping house to put it in?!?!!!? Genuinely shameful. Although this is someone who’s scrounged holidays off his own student girlfriend so I’m really not surprised. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Let’s all thank the stars that Sophie did not become a teacher. I mean, someone who can’t understand how a pregnancy test works should not be teaching anyone anything. Those hormones get stronger as your pregnancy progresses Sophie, not weaker you absolute idiot.

Also, pregnancy test has an American date on so was obviously bought in America, which means they were either trying before the wedding or Sophie who doesn’t seem to understand very basic biology thought she would get pregnant and show on a test within their two week honeymoon.

Why she had to take that test I don’t know. Maybe she was hoping it was going to tell her she was having a girl. Dave even told her not to do it
Not necessarily. I bought tests on amazon before (to check my levels, didn’t actually think I was pregnant but I have a hormone disorder and have had false positives so I was curious if my symptoms matched up with my levels) and they were American ones. So she may have done the same

To be fair she's not due until middle of July! A lot will have changed by then.
She's just milking the current situation for sympathy.

I was so anniyed when she said that Dave would be allowed in for the birth but then have to go a few minutes after the baby is born. That is a load of bullshit and could really scare people.

I'm due next week and the rules are birth partners are allowed on the delivery suite. So while in labour and after the baby is born they can be there. You can get discharged straight from the delivery suite if everything is straightforward. It's only if there is a need to stay in on the ward then the birth partner will get sent away.
My sister in law had her baby in lock down 2 weeks ago, my brother was there for labour, the birth and 5 hours after until she was moved to the ward, then he came back the next day to pick her up. They kept her on the delivery suite as long as possible until someone else needed the room so he didn't have to go straight away.

Like usual they have no idea what they are talking about and everything has to be so dramatic for the views and the sympathy.
It differs by NHS trust. My friend is currently pregnant, due to give birth next month and her partner can only be there when she is just about to give birth, for the birth and for 5 minutes after the birth. Then he has to leave.

Not necessarily. I bought tests on amazon before (to check my levels, didn’t actually think I was pregnant but I have a hormone disorder and have had false positives so I was curious if my symptoms matched up with my levels) and they were American ones. So she may have done the same

It differs by NHS trust. My friend is currently pregnant, due to give birth next month and her partner can only be there when she is just about to give birth, for the birth and for 5 minutes after the birth. Then he has to leave.

Quick glance ay the instructions says the max those tests register is 3 weeks. American or English.

In the original test video she said she send Dave to the shop to get the test so should have UK date on it x

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wasn't there meant to be a new video last night? 🤷‍♀️
Was Sophie burnt out again after ordering all those unnecessary pregnancy smocks online? Poor thing. She is the only woman who's ever been pregnant don't you know so give her a break.

In the original test video she said she send Dave to the shop to get the test so should have UK date on it x
Oh dear. At the time we suspected the whole thing was a set up. Here's the proof. So not only are they bone idle, scroungers and no hopers but they are liars as well. #inspirational

Reactions: 12
She's asked for tips for must haves for a baby on Instagram, I really want to say a job and a house !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They have commenced the naby begging for freebies on Sophie's insta . ..

• Angry
Reactions: 3
If I liked her enough I’d tell her not to over buy and buy it as you need it for now she just needs to worry about the basic essentials and buy 2nd hand where you can like

- car seat
- push chair
- somewhere for baby to sleep
- Clothes
- nappies/wipes
- bottles and formula if she needs it

however Sophie won’t do that, when she does finally buy something for her baby it won’t be something he actually needs I can imagine her buying the nursery furniture even though she has no where to put it.

I can imagine if Sophie was donated something by a subscriber she would turn her nose up at it unless it was from the white company

If I liked her enough I’d tell her not to over buy and buy it as you need it for now she just needs to worry about the basic essentials and buy 2nd hand where you can like

- car seat
- push chair
- somewhere for baby to sleep
- Clothes
- nappies/wipes
- bottles and formula if she needs it

however Sophie won’t do that, when she does finally buy something for her baby it won’t be something he actually needs I can imagine her buying the nursery furniture even though she has no where to put it.

I can imagine if Sophie was donated something by a subscriber she would turn her nose up at it unless it was from the white company
Deffo no 2nd hand car seats or mattresses.
Deffo

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think Dave will leave his job to help look after the baby?
I honestly can't see Sophie driving him to his nightshift, being up with the baby at night then going to pick him up early morning.
He really needed to learn to drive.

Reactions: 8
I honestly can't see Sophie driving him to his nightshift, being up with the baby at night then going to pick him up early morning.
Do we know why he never learnt to drive? I understand if, say, you've always lived in London and used public transport but he's always needed lifts from people. So for years it's been obvious he needed to learn to drive but never bothered. Is it just sheer laziness yet again?

He keeps saying about how he’ll get into a better gym routine once the baby is here... how deluded is he? Does he really think he’s gonna be able to do night shift, look after princess soph and the baby and gym? Don’t think so dave

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He keeps saying about how he’ll get into a better gym routine once the baby is here... how deluded is he? Does he really think he’s gonna be able to do night shift, look after princess soph and the baby and gym? Don’t think so dave
FFS he has literally NOTHING to do at the moment. If he can't get into a decent gym routine now he has zero chance once the baby is born. It's just one excuse after another with him.

I don't understand his obsession with the gym, like that's going to solve all his problems. All he needs to do is eat less, drink more water and take Chip out for some decent walks. They would both benefit from that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.