Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they make any money of that live?
Yes. Why I really don't know. They are now just retelling the same old stories, they're both clearly bored of it and each other but for some reason people keep throwing money at them. Fools and their money are easily parted.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Drinking a monster energy drink before working out... is that a thing? I’m no sports expert but don’t you want to burn your own energy stores in a work out and not a load of glucose you’ve just downed....?
Joe Wicks doesn’t drink that rubbish, maybe he should do PE with Joe!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Drinking a monster energy drink before working out... is that a thing? I’m no sports expert but don’t you want to burn your own energy stores in a work out and not a load of glucose you’ve just downed....?
Yeah! he should totally start a Joe Wicks workout! Also drinking energy and sports drinks are for people who do extreme amounts of exercise like athletes and people who do sport for a living like cyclists, runners, footballers etc. No wonder he is huge!

Reactions: 3
Honestly it’s not hard to see why Dave doesn’t lose much weight if any. He’s definitely a lot bigger now than when they started their channel in 2017. If you watch their first Florida vlogs he looks slimmer than he does now.

Monster drinks are just full of tit, I don’t know regardless of wanting to lose weight why you’d drink them.

I know someone has mentioned it before, but why he doesn’t try something like slimming world I don’t know. You don’t have to starve yourself and at least he would be keeping note of what he’s eating!

Yeah! he should totally start a Joe Wicks workout! Also drinking energy and sports drinks are for people who do extreme amounts of exercise like athletes and people who do sport for a living like cyclists, runners, footballers etc. No wonder he is huge!
That’s what I thought, that energy drinks are for people already at a good level of fitness, used to help them push themselves beyond their ‘normal’.
Surely POE’s mum knows this stuff? How can she live with him and see his eating and exercise habits and not say something?!

So because I apparently have nothing better to do I've been watching some of their 2017 videos, because Chip was a cute puppy but I'd never seen the videos before they got him.

They got Chip when they had just moved in with Dave's mum, Dave had done two shifts at a new job and Sophie was unemployed. Deja vu anyone??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God I couldn’t live with Dave and that singing. It would drive me nuts

Also, why doesn’t Dave drive? Does he have a licence? Is there a specific reason or just laziness? I don’t drive because my eyesight means that I can’t, some of my friends don’t drive because they’ve never needed to, which is completely understandable so I’m not saying that everyone who doesn’t drive is lazy, but I know that if any of them had a baby on the way they would want to make learning to drive a priority.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Now he’s planning an at home gym!! He’s actually disgusting they both are!!

god help that poor baby and her poor family I’ve never witnessed two peoplewho are so openly selfish! Either that or they’re shockingly delusional and don’t actually see the problem?!?

Reactions: 4
I don't have a clue why people are donating money during their lives. Missing uploading a video on Monday showed that even without having jobs and basically being housebound they are too lazy to upload a ten minute daily vlog. Even if it is just Dave taking chip a walk and Sophie moaning on a couch.

Dave's weight is also a puzzle to me, since we started watching their vlogs he has constantly mentioned workouts, calorie intake etc but he seems to be getting bigger. If they are struggling for content to the point where they don't have enough to put in a ten minute vlog, they should try and document daves weight loss. He seems to focus on weight training when he should be trying to lose a substantial amount of weight before thinking about gaining muscle. I really if wonder he is just lying to himself or has no idea what he's doing.

STOP GIVING THEM MONEY!!! THERE ARE FAR MORE WORTHY CAUSES TO BE DONATING TO DURING THIS PANDEMIC, NOT A LAZY COUPLE WHO REFUSE TO WORK. STOP FUNDING THEIR LIFESTYLE AND THEIR DISNEY TRIPS.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE IM SO ANGRY

• Heart
Reactions: 18
STOP GIVING THEM MONEY!!! THERE ARE FAR MORE WORTHY CAUSES TO BE DONATING TO DURING THIS PANDEMIC, NOT A LAZY COUPLE WHO REFUSE TO WORK. STOP FUNDING THEIR LIFESTYLE AND THEIR DISNEY TRIPS.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE IM SO ANGRY
It's the ones who say You're my favourite YouTubers, you're so inspirational etc etc. You are kidding me? What is inspiring about a pair of homeless 30 somethings with a baby on the way and furloughed from a minimum wage job? I just don't see it myself ...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yet another day with no video? I don’t get it, I know they’ll probably say it’s because their lives are boring and they have nothing to vlog. Other YouTube couples at home seem to be coping. It doesn’t even have to be a vlog, they could film quick sit down videos like the couples tag, she could’ve been doing bump updates, ‘who’s more likely to’. I guess they’re waiting for the baby to arrive so they can just use him for content instead?

Yet another day with no video? I don’t get it, I know they’ll probably say it’s because their lives are boring and they have nothing to vlog. Other YouTube couples at home seem to be coping. It doesn’t even have to be a vlog, they could film quick sit down videos like the couples tag, she could’ve been doing bump updates, ‘who’s more likely to’. I guess they’re waiting for the baby to arrive so they can just use him for content instead?
It's not like they had the most gripping of content, pre-corona.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I don't get why they can't do tags and challenges and just anything dumb to keep the content going while they can't go anywhere. Why not vlog walking the dog? Or even his workout? Making dinner? Baking a fun cake? Trying new recipes or... Anything

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I don't get why they can't do tags and challenges and just anything dumb to keep the content going while they can't go anywhere. Why not vlog walking the dog? Or even his workout? Making dinner? Baking a fun cake? Trying new recipes or... Anything
Just not bloody banana bread ... Again ... Can anyone name a YouTuber who hasn't made banana bread during lockdown? It's a yawnfest.

It's the ones who say You're my favourite YouTubers, you're so inspirational etc etc. You are kidding me? What is inspiring about a pair of homeless 30 somethings with a baby on the way and furloughed from a minimum wage job? I just don't see it myself ...
Inspirational?! 😳 Some people must have incredibly low standards....

floral headbands.....

this is why I need to have a girl” she really doesn’t deserve that child.

dying to know what the merch they’ve been “working really hard on” is.

dave really is that fucktard that thinks having a machine in the garage will lose weight for him.
sophie wants Dave to train her....is sophie blind, is she bleeping blind???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.