Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just going to pretend I’m in Disney world.....

grow the duck up Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was trying so hard to force some tears out but none came!!
Because Princess Sophie would rather drink her own piss than actually do a day's work. She's bone idle and constantly looking for any excuse to do duck all. Well, enjoy these last few weeks, love, because when the baby comes and they're all in lockdown in that small house with all those dogs ... #blessed#winningatlife

Reactions: 12
She's in a position where she can approach brands or just mention she's in need of certain baby items on the vlogs and she would be gifted everything from prams to clothes to nappies (as we've already seen) there are people out there with literally zero who could only dream of it. She wants all these expensive baby things (which half of it you don't even need) just to make herself feel better and to show off on instagram, look!!! I'm a good mum I have the latest icandy!! Cause that's important 🤦‍♀️ Anyway, I'm sure her mum wouldn't let her grandchild go without. Or her sister? Surely she has some old things of wilfs she can lend or give to sophie. Sorry but the crying on the vlogs is getting too much.

Reactions: 2
Judging by the comments they’ll likely do an Amazon wish list for all the baby stuff they want. This’ll be like Christmas for them. Like writing a wedding gift list. They won’t go for the cheap items either, it will be all top end products because someone else is paying. Scroungers. If they lived 5 in a house, with two dogs, on a council estate with no jobs and a baby on the way,it would be a completely different story. Wouldn’t be so twee then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If she was so bothered about providing for her baybee, she wouldn't have left her previous job without first securing a new one.

And when Dave talks of being in quarantine, I'm wondering if he, too, might have aspirations to throw the towel in at his new job? Surely not.

Reactions: 10
Surely when your actively trying for a baby you should make sure your in a financial position to do so and at least have a home of some sort for your child. Getting pregnant by accident is a different story but don’t think this was the case here.

Reactions: 16
Surely when your actively trying for a baby you should make sure your in a financial position to do so and at least have a home of some sort for your child. Getting pregnant by accident is a different story but don’t think this was the case here.
That’s what rational adults do, neither of these two have actually had to adult properly ever! And it’s showing, why no one tried to talk to them about there plan, can’t work out why Sophie’s mum has let her move back in when she knew they wouldn’t be able to move back out again....

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed how she rubs her eyes when she's "crying" but no tears actually come out. She rubs the actual inside of her eye to make them water!

Reactions: 13
The fuckwits who are saying they’ll buy them baby stuff from their Amazon wish list have clearly more money than sense! Who in their right minds would buy people they don’t know baby stuff? Especially when they’ve brought this on themselves! If their followers have too much money, Instead of pampering these two lazy selfish shysters why don’t they instead donate to the crisis everyone is facing? Give to a young couple who are maybe frontline workers, a single mum trying to homeschool her kids or an elderly person with no family & can’t get out to the shops. It beggars belief! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed how she rubs her eyes when she's "crying" but no tears actually come out. She rubs the actual inside of her eye to make them water!
YES!! I don't know why, but that fake crying scene made me irrationality angry! Stop begging for sympathy you waste of space!
And now she has strangers of the internet offering to buy her things for the baby. This is exactly what she wanted, she's so bloody workshy!

Reactions: 7
It just gets more ridiculous each day! Priority now would be having a house to bring my baby home to! And at this point I'd just be getting the absolute basics for the baby till they are sorted, not expensive outfits they won't use from the white company or jojo maman bebe, What a complete mess they've got themselves into!

Reactions: 5
She wouldn't be in such dire financial straits had she not spent the past God Knows however many months, sitting at home on her be-smocked arse, doing Sweet F.A. and spending any spare cash on polka dot dresses from Primark and Zara.

I also feel like she deliberately included those crying shots and "I feel like such a bad mum"-type comments, as bait to encourage their "fans" to come forward with the suggestion of setting up a Patreon or an Amazon wish list. She's been angling to set up something beggy for ages - what better way, than to set one up in response to fans' perceived requests? "We feel awkward about setting this up, guys, and we're only doing this because SO many of you have asked. There's absolutely no pressure on any of you to buy us anything. However, if you would like to do so, we'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE the iCandy…."

We know your game, Sophie. The bulgy owl eyes and whispery voice don't fool us Tattlers!

P.S. I also think she's trying to take advantage of the fact that at the moment, most decent people are going through a phase of wanting to be kind and do a good turn for others. She thinks their fans' collective good turn can be equipping Baybee Brown with everything his feckless parents have failed to secure him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I haven't watched the latest vlog as quite honestly their situation and these two idiots really push my buttons. From reading your comments they have produced a wish list which absolutely staggers me.
I feel they are using the pandemic to their advantage and an excuse as to why they are struggling financially and worried about being unable to provide for their unborn son. What a bloody disgrace.

Sophie and Dave, it is your fault that you don't have anything for your baby. You have chosen to concieve knowing you were not financially secure. You have chosen to leave your rental home and in doing so have made yourselves homeless. You have chosen to give up the jobs that you did have and without even securing new jobs decided to move. Why unlike most adults, did you not pursue sensible careers and become established in those before deciding on bringing an innocent life into the world? Many of us are doing jobs we dont enjoy but part of being a grown up is sucking it up so we bring home a steady income for our families.
Why commit to start a family knowing full well you are not in a position to provide. Stop relying on parents, they have provided for you throughout your childhoods and its disgusting that you are continuing to take from them now you are adults. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Provide for your own child, go to charity shops if you cannot buy new, stop turning on the water works and trying to emotionally blackmail your viewers. I would rather go without than think of myself as a charity case. Take some bleeping pride.
You are beyond privileged to be carrying a new little life.
This is YOUR baby step up, be adults for once and grow the duck up.
Rant over!

Reactions: 17
Hi guys...I’m new to Tattle but I just have to get this off my chest.

I bleeping hate this duo of absolute dimwitted deluded dickheads.

They wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped them up the face while singing a Disney song and wearing Minnie ears!

Her crying about being a bad mum and his pandering to her that she is such a good mum made me want to throw up!

Sorry Sophie but from what you have demonstrated thus far you are a bad mum and have been since even before getting pregnant. You actively sought to get pregnant (shudder at the thought) when neither of your careers were particularly on the upward trajectory but I guess at least you had jobs but after finding out you were actually having a baby decided to throw any stability you had away in order to move in with your mum and enjoy “funemployment” OMAFG!

They sail through life with the attitude of “it will be fine...it always has been in the past”....

I think the last few weeks/months prove to everyone that you can’t always use the past as a reliable predictor of the future! This is why normal people, you know is regular folk with real jobs, have savings... so that when life inevitably throws a curveball we at least have somewhat of a cushion but princess owl eyes is above all that.

Yeah Sophie just you crack on dreaming of being in Disney...that’s all a newborn really needs in order to survive anyway. Imagination and fantasy!

*and breathe*

Sorry for the rant!

Reactions: 21
I haven't watched the latest vlog as quite honestly their situation and these two idiots really push my buttons. From reading your comments they have produced a wish list which absolutely staggers me.
I feel they are using the pandemic to their advantage and an excuse as to why they are struggling financially and worried about being unable to provide for their unborn son. What a bloody disgrace.

Sophie and Dave, it is your fault that you don't have anything for your baby. You have chosen to concieve knowing you were not financially secure. You have chosen to leave your rental home and in doing so have made yourselves homeless. You have chosen to give up the jobs that you did have and without even securing new jobs decided to move. Why unlike most adults, did you not pursue sensible careers and become established in those before deciding on bringing an innocent life into the world? Many of us are doing jobs we dont enjoy but part of being a grown up is sucking it up so we bring home a steady income for our families.
Why commit to start a family knowing full well you are not in a position to provide. Stop relying on parents, they have provided for you throughout your childhoods and its disgusting that you are continuing to take from them now you are adults. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Provide for your own child, go to charity shops if you cannot buy new, stop turning on the water works and trying to emotionally blackmail your viewers. I would rather go without than think of myself as a charity case. Take some bleeping pride.
Rant over!
Well said! They're a pair of bone idle users and need to be called out on it. Given what we're going through at the moment it's beneath contempt that they're on the beg. You two made your bed so you need to lie in it.

They are doing a super chat live on YouTube and people are actually giving them money

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Rant over!
Think this needs to be wrote on their YouTube video so it can actually be seen.
Totally agree with everything you’ve said x

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ they are actually accepting money on this YouTube chat. 50 dollars as of now. I’m actually in shock.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.