Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find it hilarious to know that 30% of their YouTube Live begging bowl goes to youtube...

I’d love to see the deleted comments, has this site ever been mentioned?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the live froze after someone left the following super chat. I think mods turned it off cos they can’t delete super chat maybe?
98F306C8-DF58-4756-BA70-A4AE424BF8F6.png

No idea to see what was donated looking back but I saw: £5 £5 £10 £10 £20 $100 $50 $50 $10. But I’m sure there was more. A lot of the questions were not being answered. I was barred from making comments and all I asked was if they were going to start daily vlogging again, that’s all I asked but it got me blocked!!
Love it when they get a donation and save keeps saying “it’s unnecessary, it’s not asked for or needed” 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I just had to join to say I asked why they deleted comments. Meanwhile my husband next to me commented he works for HMRC and were they declaring this 😂😂😂 he got deleted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I've not watched the live but it really frustrates me that although they barely put any content up they're always ready for a Tuesday night on YouTube live. :rolleyes: You can almost see the pound signs in their eyes! :sneaky: I honestly don't know why anyone is giving them money...

Reactions: 13
So someone gave £2 and asked 'are you giving to the NHS' i'm pretty sure that person meant with the £2 and all the other money they were receiving, then Sophie turned it into a general question.!! They said they'd love to give money to the NHS, and would love recommendations how to.
I told them to give the money they're getting to the NHS and got deleted. But I was watching the comments coming through and nobody else was criticizing them. Dont know whats wrong with these people.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Off topic but has anyone noticed how fat Chip is! He looks like a chunky chip!

New thread: They moved in with mum quick, Daves looking extra thick, almost as fat as Chip!
ive noticed that too, I did get worried when they got one of the dog breeds so prone to gaining weight easily knowing he has dave as an owner. But I think it’s more to do with him being in the family home he probably gets fed extras by everyone. Let’s just hope the same doesn’t happen with their child.

Reactions: 2
ive noticed that too, I did get worried when they got one of the dog breeds so prone to gaining weight easily knowing he has dave as an owner. But I think it’s more to do with him being in the family home he probably gets fed extras by everyone. Let’s just hope the same doesn’t happen with their child.
Dave will be counting it’s macros as well, he’ll be putting Dave to shame with the bulking the baby will do by hitting his protein goal

So someone gave £2 and asked 'are you giving to the NHS' i'm pretty sure that person meant with the £2 and all the other money they were receiving, then Sophie turned it into a general question.!! They said they'd love to give money to the NHS, and would love recommendations how to.
I told them to give the money they're getting to the NHS and got deleted. But I was watching the comments coming through and nobody else was criticizing them. Dont know whats wrong with these people.
It was me that asked the question just see what there excuse for not joining in with the YouTube nhs fund raising was.
I've since sent them all the links off how to donate

Reactions: 9
So the live froze after someone left the following super chat. I think mods turned it off cos they can’t delete super chat maybe? View attachment 109271

No idea to see what was donated looking back but I saw: £5 £5 £10 £10 £20 $100 $50 $50 $10. But I’m sure there was more. A lot of the questions were not being answered. I was barred from making comments and all I asked was if they were going to start daily vlogging again, that’s all I asked but it got me blocked!!
Love it when they get a donation and save keeps saying “it’s unnecessary, it’s not asked for or needed” 🤪
How do people know how to donate cash if this pair haven’t set up an account to receive it? What way does it work? Can’t they just tell people NOT to give them money & donate it to the NHS instead? They appear to be enabling people to give cash!
And yes, they do need to declare it as an income.

Reactions: 9
If they are making around £300 per week from a live plus £500 a month from general views and back catalogue (according to socialblade) that’s around £17,000 a year (including YouTube’s 30% cut from lives) If they claim half each and use personal allowance then no tax to pay ( its a new tax year so full allowance allowed. But as soon as Dave goes back to work they would have to pay tax on some of this. Either way, they still need to declare it to HMRC.

Anyway, how up yourself do you have to be to think you shouldn’t have to face even the slightest of criticism! The fact they have moderators only showing them all the good things shows why they live in a fantasy world. It’s not healthy to live in a bubble like that! Wonder if the moderators get paid 😬 if not then why do it?

Reactions: 4
It was me that asked the question just see what there excuse for not joining in with the YouTube nhs fund raising was.
I've since sent them all the links off how to donate
did they respond?
its not hard.. its all over social media so they can't say they havent seen it. youtubers can now set it up so their ad revenue goes straight to the NHS i think

Reactions: 3
did they respond?
its not hard.. its all over social media so they can't say they havent seen it. youtubers can now set it up so their ad revenue goes straight to the NHS i think
Quite. It's yet more proof that they're money grabbing selfish people. Why on earth anyone would want to give them money when there are people in real need?

Reactions: 5
Just been reading about the old man who has raised over £5m for the NHS walking laps in his garden and then you have these 2 workshy, lazy, money grabbing wasters who can't even donate 10% of the money people have given them on their lives. They really are a total waste of space, both of them 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.