Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I bet Soph isn’t having any of those 6 eggy breakfast muffins... 1 would do, 2 at a push, but 6?
Even 4, I’d say is acceptable, I don’t how many calories they are (interestingly enough he didn’t put the down) but I’d eat probs 3 (but I’m a tall gal and my maintain calories are quite high) but surely that’s a whole tray? Or at least half!!!

Reactions: 6
Without sounding morbid as well as I obviously wouldn't wish this on anyway
But I can almost guarantee that dave and soph haven't been smart enough to take out life insurance
So if anything did happen to him, soph would have no financial assistance at all

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If anyone knows Arg from TOWIE, he is in the press today revealing that he’s now 26 stone and having surgery to lose the weight, claiming he’s so big now he can’t even tie his show laces.

To put this into perspective here, Dave revealed he’s 25/26 stone and I think he’s quite a bit shorter than Arg. Very concerning. Dave, when are you actually going to do something serious about your weight??

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Hey tattle... why don't we all find articles on insta about arg and just tag dave in them. Maybe then hell get the hint

Also in his latest video his form for squats is absolutely awful

Reactions: 11
Arg has faced some serious adversity, his whole life was changed when towie first came out, he dreamed of being a singer and ITV did a show with him didnt they? He’s also been to rehab and is trying to recover.... what’s your excuse Dave?

But I can almost guarantee that dave and soph haven't been smart enough to take out life insurance
So if anything did happen to him, soph would have no financial assistance at all
They will now you’ve been wrote this 😂 it’s awful but if he’s not bothered with his health all this time the sensible thing would have been to get life insurance when she was pregnant. Even if he is having a good week or two weight wise I don’t believe he will stick at it. Only takes one bad day to think duck it I cba and they seem to have bad/tired days a lot. Hopefully he’s motivated now they aren’t doing anything else to stick at it. Even if he loses all the weight I wonder if he’s thought about the fact he will probably need surgery for excess skin etc. He’s got such a long way to go and needs to stick at it.

Reactions: 8
Lost 2lb but I bet she just goes up and down all the time. Dave has lost a significant amount of weight. Must be a lot to be so confident about it. I don’t think he will stick to it but we will see. He must have lost a stone in two weeks at his size?
I've lost a stone in the past 3 weeks so he should have atleast lost that by now he's like 4 stone heavier than me

Can you imagine Sophie speaking to other mums? 😂 In fact I can’t imagine her speaking to anyone who isn’t Dave, her mum and her sister. She has literally no friends. She’ll be taking him to school late (because when are they ever on time ever?) to avoid the other mums, then picking him up quickly and then running away before she’d have to talk to anyone.
I do this (not making my kids late) I don't speak to any of the mums anymore (there used to be a big group of us that would go for lunch/nights out etc) but I distanced myself from them all because they were constantly bitching about people then being really nice to their faces. I get your point about her because she'll always think she's too good for anyone but it's ok to just drop off/get your kids and leave, that's all you're there for lol

I've lost a stone in the past 3 weeks so he should have atleast lost that by now he's like 4 stone heavier than me
Ok so I've just seen that Dave is 25/26 stone? So he's 6/7 stone heavier than my start weight 7/8 more than now he should 100% be dropping massive numbers. I feel bad for him that he doesn't seem to have anyone around him (apart from us) being honest with him, their little minions lying to him about seeing a difference, it's impossible to see a difference in someone that size until they have lost ALOT which is hasn't. But also those squats on insta 😂😂😂 what the duck was that, the mean lean protein lifting machines form is horrendous

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also in his latest video his form for squats is absolutely awful

He just looks like he’s going quick to get it over with rather than focussing on not letting his knees track over his toes or sit back properly. What’s the betting he gets injured and then has to take more time off 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
6 muffins, pre workout protein, prancing around a garage claiming to work out without breaking a sweat. It’s actually shocking. Just keep your calories low, eat good food and move

Dave is too fat for life insurance by the way.

This man has had nearly a year off work, has ZERO commitments and has failed to stick to anything. Delusional Dave, it’s time to put the protein down and seek medical intervention

Side note - I wonder where these two stand in the Brogan / Charlotte Ruff debate.... basically they went on a joint Disney trip, had a massive falling out during the trip and I’m pretty sure charlotte went to go meet soph and Dave on that trip.....

Reactions: 10
Omg he is not inhaling that protein powder again is he !!!
he’s a bleeping buffoon !!!

Reactions: 8
6 muffins, pre workout protein, prancing around a garage claiming to work out without breaking a sweat. It’s actually shocking. Just keep your calories low, eat good food and move

This man has had nearly a year off work, has ZERO commitments and has failed to stick to anything. Delusional Dave, it’s time to put the protein down and seek medical intervention

Side note - I wonder where these two stand in the Brogan / Charlotte Ruff debate.... basically they went on a joint Disney trip, had a massive falling out during the trip and I’m pretty sure charlotte went to go meet soph and Dave on that trip.....
As regards to the Charlotte/ Brogan thing, I’m pretty sure Soaf used to be quite pally with Charlotte. In fact I’m sure they actually met up with Charlotte once in Disney world.
If I remember correctly, Charlotte called a few “influencers” out on Twitter last year for breaking lock down rules etc. Pretty sure it was aimed at the idiots because it was shortly after a slog was uploaded and I recall people commenting on her tweet asking if it was about Soaf and Oaf

I've never hear about the brogan/charlotte fallout, what happend? I know they met up with Charlotte in Disney. Also I'm pretty sure Charlotte called them out for breaking lock down rules but without naming them she referenced(influencers breaking lockdown rules) last year in twitter

Yeah I agree with the dropping your kids off at school and going. Mine is always in before and after school club due to work commitments - on the odd time I am able to pick him up I'm very much a get him and go mum. I will always say hello and smile at other parents but as for standing in groups chatting on the playground it's just not for me.. it seems very clicky and I'm tit at small talk 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah I agree with the dropping your kids off at school and going. Mine is always in before and after school club due to work commitments - on the odd time I am able to pick him up I'm very much a get him and go mum. I will always say hello and smile at other parents but as for standing in groups chatting on the playground it's just not for me.. it seems very clicky and I'm tit at small talk 😂
same! I’ve never felt the need to be friends with people just because our kids go to school together.

same! I’ve never felt the need to be friends with people just because our kids go to school together.
Aww the witches at my kids school are the worst for that. Won't let their kids be friends with someone If they don't like their mum and pretty much force their kids into playing together. When I was in the group chat they always said how everyone wanted to be on their gang 😂😂 these idiots were in their 40s talking about being in a gang. I'm 10 years younger and was even embarassed by it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There will be many insurance companies that wouldn't accept him because he is morbidly obese and those that would will increase the premiums quite significantly, i do hope he proves us all wrong and loses weight for the sake of his son but if he couldn't do it for his wedding i highly doubt he will

Reactions: 9
Aww the witches at my kids school are the worst for that. Won't let their kids be friends with someone If they don't like their mum and pretty much force their kids into playing together. When I was in the group chat they always said how everyone wanted to be on their gang 😂😂 these idiots were in their 40s talking about being in a gang. I'm 10 years younger and was even embarassed by it
so sad isn’t it. We used to get invited to the parent parties all the time. I think after 100 nos people got the picture 😂

I want my kids school life to be their independence like my work life is for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t forget Dave’s weight is pure muscle unlike Arg

okay that actually hurt to write 😂

• Haha
Bet that beefcake is spending his Saturday night slaving away in the gym......😂

Life events Dave didn’t lose weight for;
- 8 years ago, starting a weight loss channel
- Life in London, was relatively active, went to the gym regularly.
- His 30th trip to Disney.
- Performance in a theatre show. Didn’t lose weight despite it being extremely demanding.
- His wedding.
- His honeymoon.
- The birth of his child.
- A global pandemic where he left his job and was home 24/7 with nothing to do. Spent 100 years painting and repainting the gym floor.
- Putting a humiliating photo on his public social media that was basically of his full physique....that was months ago, still hasn’t lost weight.

And they want us to believe he’s lost a significant amount of weight in two weeks 😂😂😂😂 pull the other cankle

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whole different subject.... what the hell is the weird burping thing about, I thought it was a pregnancy thing but she is still doing it. Does she choke on the simpering whispery voice?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.