Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question 🙋‍♀️

why do all these influencers including these two dildos all make the same videos about wanting to change their lives and be more organised, motivated, original, and then carry on in exactly the same way.
Helen Anderson is another classic.
They go round in circles spouting complete bull and for what??

Reactions: 20
I’m so fed up of Sophie and Daves obsession with with Jade billington- so Jade posted this on her Instagram yesterday and today Sophiecopycat-can’t think of her own ideas posts this half arsed shite.
Laughing my head off at Sophie’s- that thing she’s created looks so sorry for itself compared to Jades😂😂😂
#get ya own ideas slothy
Also Jade’s looked so much more healthier than Sophie’s! 😂 Another attempt at them trying to be healthy and failing!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see she's busy making that grim looking chicken stew again and plans on having it 5 nights this week. Rather her than me. :sick:
This is why they never change; who wants to be a bit healthier so has chicken stew every weekday for weeks. It’s boring and will make you pine for other things. Idiots

Reactions: 13
If Dave was serious about weight loss he would eat the stew too.

Eat the stew, Dave!

Reactions: 14
why did he wreck his play that goes wrong hoody? Surely you’d want to keep a memento like that in good condition to wear for years to come?

Reactions: 21
why did he wreck his play that goes wrong hoody? Surely you’d want to keep a memento like that in good condition to wear for years to come?
He’s probably got heaps of them! After all it’s the only thing he is ever going to be in that’s of some significance lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Before the sprout outfit arrived it could of been the only hoodie that fitted him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely 5 days after being cooked this stew isn’t edible 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Grim. Imagine when Barney is older and has the same meal for a week long.... you are home every single day, just cook a bleeping meal you drongos

Sophie and Dave: Vlogs are late, Barney and chip used for clickbait, Soaf eating stew for 5 days straight, Slave wearing crocs & sproutfit deluded thinking he looks great!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Somehow got to squeeze Fatman Protein Scoop in there because it’s now been a week since someone on here said it and I haven’t stopped laughing at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sproutfit onFat man protein scoop, Soph eats mouldy chicken stew it looks like poop

Reactions: 9
Fat man protein scoop & princess owl eyes on a fairytale adventure in the sproutfit and dressing gown. What will be next for the family of Browns.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just made this before work at 9am took about 15 minshttps://www.simplyquinoa.com/slow-cooker-coconut-quinoa-curry/ you can add whatever vege you have in and its so delicious;) no bland food here!

Reactions: 5
There are so many meals you can make in 20 mins. Whilst batch cooking is a start, eating 5 day old stew from the fridge is :sick: :sick: :sick:

I'm convinced the batch cooking is so Soph only has to cook once a week.

Just been out for an hours walk before work. Just shy of 5km (stopped to take nice frosty pics a few times) and 8000 steps done. C'mon Dave...show us your step count ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.