Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my first baby with gas and air, second with nothing and I had to be blue lighted into an emergency section and nearly died with my twins, guess what? Didn’t matter how they came out or what pain relief I did or didn’t have, they got here in the end, bragging about it isn’t pretty.

also, toothache is the worst pain in the world in my eyes, I had an abscess last year and was on the phone trying to get an emergency appointment telling the woman the pain was worse than labour 😂😂
If you’re not in pain, deal with it, instead of trying to get views and sympathy because you’re on a “TOOTH JOURNEY” you absolute raging Wally 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Do people actually ask what pain relief you had whilst giving birth. When I gave birth they were more bothered about the weight of baby and how long the labour was. I don't think anybody asked.
I 'only' used gas and air, don't get me wrong I was all for epidural and whatever I could have but it was left too late into labour.

Anyway duck what pain relief you did or didn't have.
Whether you sneeze and baby drops out or you have every drug going - all that is important is a healthy baby and mum.

Reactions: 16
Loving all the tattle references tonight. Showing the shopping, Barney wearing a vest, soaf describing in detail how many layers Barney had on. The mention of needing a footmuff, Saying about the Christmas blanket and then Dave taking him with him on his daily walk!!
Also love the fact she wants to leave the phone out of the bedroom so she can sleep...is that when you read this page them Soaf?! Is it keeping you up at night?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Loving all the tattle references tonight. Showing the shopping, Barney wearing a vest, soaf describing in detail how many layers Barney had on. The mention of needing a footmuff, Saying about the Christmas blanket and then Dave taking him with him on his daily walk!!
Also love the fact she wants to leave the phone out of the bedroom so she can sleep...is that when you read this page them Soaf?! Is it keeping you up at night?
I get it now that's what the planners are for writing down all our comments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get it now that's what the planners are for writing down all our comments
I really liked the layout of the planner, I want one in a different colour. I can justify it though as I have a full life including a real job and stuff to put in it that isn’t ‘Sleep, wake, eat, Netflix, eat, eat eat, small walk, gainzzzzzzz’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's like playing Sims. We say it, she does it.

Soph, get the bairn a high chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Almost 30 bloody quid!!! Are they having a giraffe??? I simply can’t justify that - even though it would be well used and handy for me. I have a child and a flat to finance 🤣🤣 no pin sales for me!

I just found (and ordered!) this really pretty one for under 10euro it ended up being. MUCH more like it!!

I just am not conditioned to spend like that on myself - for instance I kept seeing some lovely pale pink trainers on FB adverts - they were stalking me the last two weeks! - on sale. They didn’t have my size though. Then a few days ago they replenished the stocks and had them so I treated myself to them....but straight away before clicking ‘buy now’ I went looking to see what could I get my son on sale too, and there’s now a lovely Nike tracksuit winging its way to him. great deals too, the trainers were Almost half price at 30euro and the tracksuit reduced to 25. Nice for us both have something new and fresh for Spring.
1F7F1E6F-6AD7-420C-B139-F397FCDBE699.png

Reactions: 5
Is Dave bigger or smaller than Arg out of Towie? Can’t remember what it said on the scales. He’s having surgery as doctors have told him he could die 😱

I really don’t like Dave he’s an annoying twit but I hope he is sticking to losing a significant amount of weight for the sake of little Barney.

Attachments

• Wow
Is Dave bigger or smaller than Arg out of Towie? Can’t remember what it said on the scales. He’s having surgery as doctors have told him he could die 😱

I really don’t like Dave he’s an annoying twit but I hope he is sticking to losing a significant amount of weight for the sake of little Barney.
He’s 1 stone lighter than arg but probably shorter. He can’t go docs though remember, they are mean to him and don’t understand that he is diet protein gainz expert

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s 1 stone lighter than arg but probably shorter. He can’t go docs though remember, they are mean to him and don’t understand that he is diet protein gainz expert
Thank you! Puts it into context how bloody big he is then! Obviously I knew he was big but wow. I’d be having sleepless nights if that was me or my husband worrying about it. When Sophie said it wasn’t working as a couple about losing weight like it was a competition 🙈 no it’s a serious race against time for Dave. I don’t get them at all but at least he’s finally started losing. Don’t know why he didn’t do it when they started 3/4 months ago though.

Arg is quoted in that article as saying he can’t even tie his own shoelaces - does this explain Dave’s love of Crocs?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Dave has not lost weight, he will say he has though to shut us up. That faffing in the shed isn’t going to shift any tonnage.

• Haha
Dave has not lost weight, he will say he has though to shut us up. That faffing in the shed isn’t going to shift any tonnage.
I can’t stand the people commenting ‘you look thinner already’. I’m all for encouraging people
But validating them when they are tit is pointless

Arg is 6 feet tall , I am sure recently Dave said he was 5’ 71/2 as his height was taken for that audition he had in Dec and he thought he was taller so in comparison Dave is probably bigger proportionally.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Blimey, Arg has struggled hasn’t he though he has had periods where he had lost significant weight - hope he and Dave get the therapy they need to get to the underlying issues (as well as address the immediate weight situation). This isn’t about aesthetics, it’s about being there for Barney.

Reactions: 9
I am CRINGING that Dave has pre-workout power before his 15 minute flop around the garage in dirty shorts and crocs.
I am convinced now that he's following some powerlifting diet which allows him to have these 'extra calories' to work with and have greasy eggs at midnight.
It's not fat guys, it's all the GAAAIIIINNNZZZZZZZZ YYAAAASSSSSSSS

He.is.deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am CRINGING that Dave has pre-workout power before his 15 minute flop around the garage in dirty shorts and crocs.
I am convinced now that he's following some powerlifting diet which allows him to have these 'extra calories' to work with and have greasy eggs at midnight.
It's not fat guys, it's all the GAAAIIIINNNZZZZZZZZ YYAAAASSSSSSSS

He.is.deluded.
Also, I bet Soph isn’t having any of those 6 eggy breakfast muffins... 1 would do, 2 at a push, but 6?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.