Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say vests and layers enough on tattle and a vest appears!
She’s being reading here which is great for the baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet their families don't get along, correct me if I'm wrong but I swear at the gender reveal Sophie/Dave said it was only the second time they had met, the first being the wedding. Very very weird considering they've been together for such a long time

Reactions: 16
Sophie and dave i know we told you that your child needed fresh air but when its frezzing and he has a chesty cough that's when you keep him inside.
If your struggling to work it out if its raining snowing and freezing you don't take him out
If its mild warm sunny or dry then you take him out for walk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obvs an estimate based on what we have guessed about his height and what he was on the scales he disclosed on insta a few weeks ago BUT his BMI is literally off the scale - it is seriously concerning. A BMI of 40+ is considered morbidly obese
My BMI was 49 as I am so short I weighed over 18 stone. I decided to get weight loss surgery and am now 7 stone lighter, I did it for my daughter as I wanted wanted live to see her grow up, I'm now 8 months pregnant with my 2nd baby girl

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What I don’t get is, they’re first time parents, most first time parents tit themselves and panic all the time, but they ask for advice and seek help, I know some baby groups were canceled but I know some were set up virtually because it can be a lonely time for people after they’ve had a baby (even if they’ve got friends) so I don’t understand why they don’t like the advice they’re subscribers give or why they’re not more honest about this, like surely she chats to her sister about like how many layers does he need etc? Like she doesn’t even seem to have gone on any socially distanced walks with her? Like I know she wants to do her “own thing” but why she can’t engage with other mothers seems odd to me (I could be completely wrong here)

Reactions: 10
Depending on what he has on top I think a sleeveless vest is fine. It’s only the arms that would be exposed anyway. Better than (literally!) nothing isn’t it? We should all be celebrating that that lovely baby finally has an extra layer over his poor little chest. I hope now they’ll put him in some proper outfits at last!

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is, they’re first time parents, most first time parents tit themselves and panic all the time, but they ask for advice and seek help, I know some baby groups were canceled but I know some were set up virtually because it can be a lonely time for people after they’ve had a baby (even if they’ve got friends) so I don’t understand why they don’t like the advice they’re subscribers give or why they’re not more honest about this, like surely she chats to her sister about like how many layers does he need etc? Like she doesn’t even seem to have gone on any socially distanced walks with her? Like I know she wants to do her “own thing” but why she can’t engage with other mothers seems odd to me (I could be completely wrong here)
I think that with the exception of their dwindling channel, they’re completely isolated from the outside world because unlike most other people in the pandemic, they don’t have jobs or friends or people they’re in touch with. I also wondered if Soaf had any social support/baby services online but I get the vibe that she doesn’t like to “join in” with things that aren’t exclusively about her/would require some level of social empathy for others so she doesn’t bother.

Can’t wait to see what amazing content will be planned in these expensive his n hers diaries: Monday - Disney+, Tuesday -muck about with the air fryer, Wednesday - sit about etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine Sophie speaking to other mums? 😂 In fact I can’t imagine her speaking to anyone who isn’t Dave, her mum and her sister. She has literally no friends. She’ll be taking him to school late (because when are they ever on time ever?) to avoid the other mums, then picking him up quickly and then running away before she’d have to talk to anyone.

Reactions: 17
Yes baby groups were cancelled but alot are now online my nephew has been having baby sign via zoom

Reactions: 3
I get the impression Soaf thinks she's the only woman to ever give birth, especially during a pandemic.

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine Sophie speaking to other mums? 😂 In fact I can’t imagine her speaking to anyone who isn’t Dave, her mum and her sister. She has literally no friends. She’ll be taking him to school late (because when are they ever on time ever?) to avoid the other mums, then picking him up quickly and then running away before she’d have to talk to anyone.
Nah she’ll sit in the car with chip while Dave does it! He’ll be shouting YASSSSS! Across the playground

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soaf interrupting dave again.

Also didn’t anyone else notice there were no ad’s during tonight’s vlog (unless it was just my YouTube not showing them)?

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine how bad barneys packed lunches will be.

There will be the awkward conversation at the school gate
Teacher: Sorry mr brown but its not exectable for Barney to bring in cold nuggets and chocolate buttons for his lunch.
He needs to have fruit and healthy salad or wrap.

Dave: he had banna bread that has fruit in he doesn't like any thing we tried for a whole week when he was a baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not gonna lie, when I give birth in July, I will be taking any pain medication I think I need to cope and I won't have people like Sophie make me feel bad for it.
Every person and every Labour is different, it doesn't matter how you bring your child into the world, as long as its happy and healthy - and has the means to develop and keep warm in winter, but Sophie seemed to forget that part.
I’m due in seven days!!! It’s my first, no idea what it’ll be like so I’ve not ruled anything out. If I end up having an epidural then so be it! Nothing wrong with needing pain relief

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wtf why did he say delivered? Did Sophie go to Aldi and then Sophie and get extra bits from Tesco? And then they got more stuff delivered from Tesco or did he mean Sophie was pretty? I don’t get these two!

Why haven’t they got Barney a covid test? Honestly during this time you’d want your mind at rest!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Fed up hearing about that bleeping tooth.

The tooth of the matter is you're boring me to tears, Owl Eyes! 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.