Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whole different subject.... what the hell is the weird burping thing about, I thought it was a pregnancy thing but she is still doing it. Does she choke on the simpering whispery voice?
I’m glad it’s not just me that notices her doing that! I think she’s just got into a bad habit of doing it to be honest. It was because she had heartburn all the time when she was pregnant but just never stopped.

Reactions: 13
Bet that beefcake is spending his Saturday night slaving away in the gym......😂

Life events Dave didn’t lose weight for;
- 8 years ago, starting a weight loss channel
- Life in London, was relatively active, went to the gym regularly.
- His 30th trip to Disney.
- Performance in a theatre show. Didn’t lose weight despite it being extremely demanding.
- His wedding.
- His honeymoon.
- The birth of his child.
- A global pandemic where he left his job and was home 24/7 with nothing to do. Spent 100 years painting and repainting the gym floor.
- Putting a humiliating photo on his public social media that was basically of his full physique....that was months ago, still hasn’t lost weight.

And they want us to believe he’s lost a significant amount of weight in two weeks 😂😂😂😂 pull the other cankle

Wow, he seriously needs some sort of talking therapy to help him through whatever emotional reliance he has on food. At this point, there has to be something more.

Reactions: 7
Whole different subject.... what the hell is the weird burping thing about, I thought it was a pregnancy thing but she is still doing it. Does she choke on the simpering whispery voice?
I think it’s a subconscious things she does when she’s ...Bullshitting,telling a lie, looking for sympathy, trying to cover something up etc etc, it’s so bloody annoying and transparent.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did Dave actually ever admit he quit his job or is he still wanting us to believe he is still on furlough 🤔😌🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did Dave actually ever admit he quit his job or is he still wanting us to believe he is still on furlough 🤔😌🤔
Yeh was secretive about it for ages. Made a video saying it made more sense for them to start full time vlogging. Basically cba to go to work 🙈

Reactions: 18
I’m glad it’s not just me that notices her doing that! I think she’s just got into a bad habit of doing it to be honest. It was because she had heartburn all the time when she was pregnant but just never stopped.
I think it’s because all she drinks is Diet Coke. Honestly the insides of these two must be gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was watching the Eddie Hall documentary with my partner on Netflix and we are convinced Dave thinks he is him 😂 Difference is Eddie Hall had a manual job and then did 4 or 5 hours in the gym afterwards. Dave does what? An hour if that?? After sitting on his arse all day? 😂

• Haha
I was watching the Eddie Hall documentary with my partner on Netflix and we are convinced Dave thinks he is him 😂 Difference is Eddie Hall had a manual job and then did 4 or 5 hours in the gym afterwards. Dave does what? An hour if that?? After sitting on his arse all day? 😂
That and Dave plays around with elastic bands and dumbbells my nan could lift

• Haha
I have lost 9lbs this year by not eating snacks. Not really changed much else. I had four stone to lose. Dave should have lost at least a stone and a half given he has so much weight to lose and he is obviously working out and eating like a pro. Real rockstar there!

Reactions: 12
I have lost 9lbs this year by not eating snacks. Not really changed much else. I had four stone to lose. Dave should have lost at least a stone and a half given he has so much weight to lose and he is obviously working out and eating like a pro. Real rockstar there!
Well done! I’m similar - I’ve cut out snacks but I’m not calorie counting meals. I’ve lost 7Ib and I was in normal range to begin with. The first two/three days are hellish but once your body adjusts to less sugar and fat it’s a lot easier.

If Dave still guzzles the energy drinks he’s not giving his body chance to wean off the sugar.

Right, I work during the week and have the weekends off (..I actually work Soaf and Dave... not just dick around with a camera) and my god the weekends are boring in quarantine. I actually follow all the rules, unlike these pair of morons, and yes, I’d rather stay safe, keep others safe and stay in. How the hell these two live a life of that FULL TIME 24/7, I do not know. How depressing must their life be..... literally miserable.

Dave will most likely justify the energy drinks as ones that have zero sugar but it’s the caffeine this man should worry about. Accelerating his heart to dangerous levels as I doubt he only has one.

Flip flopping about in the gym surely cannot do him any good. He doesn’t even wear trainers?!So surely weight lifting in crocs is not great for your posture etc absolute weirdo.

I've never hear about the brogan/charlotte fallout, what happend? I know they met up with Charlotte in Disney. Also I'm pretty sure Charlotte called them out for breaking lock down rules but without naming them she referenced(influencers breaking lockdown rules) last year in twitter
i did a full in detail summary on brogan’s thread yesterday !

Reactions: 4
Constant eye wiping/running eyes also irks me so much. You're on camera! Stop it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck is a gym dog? I've been in alot of gyms and never seen a gym dog 😂😂😂 what an absolute moron

• Haha
Have you even been to the gym if you’ve not posted about it on Insta? He spends more time taking videos than he does ‘working out’. Dave, do you work in silence. Let your progress speak for itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Even 4, I’d say is acceptable, I don’t how many calories they are (interestingly enough he didn’t put the down) but I’d eat probs 3 (but I’m a tall gal and my maintain calories are quite high) but surely that’s a whole tray? Or at least half!!!
Or if he must eat them all, at least have a big salad with it 🤡

Reactions: 6
I’m so fed up of Sophie and Daves obsession with with Jade billington- so Jade posted this on her Instagram yesterday and today Sophiecopycat-can’t think of her own ideas posts this half arsed shite.
Laughing my head off at Sophie’s- that thing she’s created looks so sorry for itself compared to Jades😂😂😂
#get ya own ideas slothy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m so fed up of Sophie and Daves obsession with with Jade billington- so Jade posted this on her Instagram yesterday and today Sophiecopycat-can’t think of her own ideas posts this half arsed shite.
Laughing my head off at Sophie’s- that thing she’s created looks so sorry for itself compared to Jades😂😂😂
#get ya own ideas slothy
Sophie and dave thing they're equal to jade and Matt, when in reality they're the wish version

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see she's busy making that grim looking chicken stew again and plans on having it 5 nights this week. Rather her than me. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.