Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha how funny thinking its been a year since the most successful ceo who is sahh rich hosted Christmas for her whole fam cos she's sahh generous in her fancy new house, but please don't ask if she bought it or a rental cos she would NEVER disclose her property portfolio, not even her family knows.... 😏😏
Since she hosted last year, it should be another family member's turn? Guess the invitation got lost in the mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"...Guyz just wanted to pop on and say I have always been someone who takes risks with my fashun lewk. I dyed my hairs blonde because I had a fashun shoot for my Isuzu brand but it was never going to be permanent.
The babes at Boda have taken me back to dark hair but I totes have no regrets because it's just hair, ok."

(Read: it looked like tit. I fried my hair)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"...Guyz just wanted to pop on and say I have always been someone who takes risks with my fashun lewk. I dyed my hairs blonde because I had a fashun shoot for my Isuzu brand but it was never going to be permanent.
The babes at Boda have taken me back to dark hair but I totes have no regrets because it's just hair, ok."

(Read: it looked like tit. I fried my hair)
That’s when you buy yourself an amazing wig for the look but no trouble. She idolises the kardashian/Jenner lot - they wear wigs lovely. She’s such a tool. She’s completely fried her hair for one photo shoot if this is how she ends up spinning it!

Reactions: 5
Naww the pointing at your partner game. Just last year we had one with AK, now deleted, how embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like it's not just us who think her hair looks like dried out yellow straw, birds do too! Swooped by a poor confused bird at the park who clearly mistook the broom on her head for some nesting material. Hopefully she doesn't hang out near any hungry farm animals anytime soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The taxi box photo with her & the partner , they both look like they need a good scrub.

Reactions: 5
She has another pointing version on tiktok... Major revelations such as she wears the pants and wants babies

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oooooft Soph, bit humid in Melbs today babe? Best get some slick shtick onto that mop darl. So annoying when someone tags you in a photo and you can’t filter it.

Is Sophie single white femaling Maddie with the hair? The latest colour is almost identical to Maddie’s. Also why are her boobs always out? They’re not that nice for her to be flashing them everywhere! They’re flat pancake boobs.

Reactions: 3
Is Sophie single white femaling Maddie with the hair? The latest colour is almost identical to Maddie’s. Also why are her boobs always out? They’re not that nice for her to be flashing them everywhere! They’re flat pancake boobs.
I get the Single White Female vibes as well

Cachia didn't make it on the Herald Sun's top 20 most powerful influencers in Victoria. EmmyLou did 🤷‍♀️
Cachia criticised the Page 13 section of the Herald Sun awhile ago and they seem to ignore her now :ROFLMAO: Says a lot about your brand when the only real attention you ever get is more Daily Fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cachia didn't make it on the Herald Sun's top 20 most powerful influencers in Victoria. EmmyLou did 🤷‍♀️
Cachia criticised the Page 13 section of the Herald Sun awhile ago and they seem to ignore her now :ROFLMAO: Says a lot about your brand when the only real attention you ever get is more Daily Fail.
Does anyone have a screen grab please?

Geezus!!

We were just discussing conflict of interest over on LLs thread then BINGO, Chompers is spruiking Hairhouse.

Is that a conflict when you OWN part of a hairdressing salon?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Geezus!!

We were just discussing conflict of interest over on LLs thread then BINGO, Chompers is spruiking Hairhouse.

Is that a conflict when you OWN part of a hairdressing salon?🤷‍♀️
Gotta love the fried on fry look, it's the hottest style this holiday season 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.