Sophie Cachia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if it does, you can be sure she’ll say it was on purpose. Much like that beautiful strawberry blonde everyone wanted to copy.
Mate, i don’t know about you but I’ve been frantically calling my hairdresser to see when she could fit me in for yellow hair. Blonde is overrated anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor darling worked 8-5 today having photos taken!!
What a CHAMP or should it be CHOMP.

Bratty doing his best work with the stool.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor darling worked 8-5 today having photos taken!!
What a CHAMP or should it be CHOMP.

Bratty doing his best work with the stool.
Why wasn't he at school! He wasn't wearing school uniform so it wasn't an after school visit. He was wearing those goddamn awful pyjamas - surely he didn't get the day off for "modelling" after all the disruptions this year and 6 weeks holidays coming up. He really does give me bratty vibes.

Reactions: 7
Why wasn't he at school! He wasn't wearing school uniform so it wasn't an after school visit. He was wearing those goddamn awful pyjamas - surely he didn't get the day off for "modelling" after all the disruptions this year and 6 weeks holidays coming up. He really does give me bratty vibes.
teacher was probably thrilled to have a day off. It’s usually the brats that are there every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why Jaryd has to front up to the Kyneton Magistrate's Court on April 11 for a mention? I'm guessing driving related as he would drive through Kyneton when he's driving between home and Bendigo (girlfriend's hometown).
Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 1.38.26 pm.png

Sorry - can't seem to upload an un-blurry image

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why Jaryd has to front up to the Kyneton Magistrate's Court on April 11 for a mention? I'm guessing driving related as he would drive through Kyneton when he's driving between home and Bendigo (girlfriend's hometown).View attachment 925236

Sorry - can't seem to upload an un-blurry image
Does anything show if you click that M number?

Reactions: 1
Does anything show if you click that M number?
Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 3.45.31 pm.png

I've been thinking about this - if it was a driving offence, I don't think it would be listed as a Mention. Driving offences are usually dealt with in one hearing. A Mention means the matter is ongoing. Anyone know more about these proceedings?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 925258

I've been thinking about this - if it was a driving offence, I don't think it would be listed as a Mention. Driving offences are usually dealt with in one hearing. A Mention means the matter is ongoing. Anyone know more about these proceedings?
He’s certainly not been arrested for Possession (of good looks) :cool:

/sorry lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 925258

A mention just means that the matter is being heard in court and the court isn’t yet aware of how the accused will plea the charges, either because it’s the first hearing date or because a previous hearing date has been adjourned for whatever reason. If he’s as famous as Sophie wanted him to be, the media will pick up on it soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.