Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez Sophie, for some who doesn't care about Survivor, you care an awful lot even after all this time.
The issue is noone liked you so they wanted you gone and two tribes voted you out.
It's all about your personality Chompers and you only have yourself to blame for that.
YOU must be so salty that Kate will be there until the end now that she is in the jury! 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've found my way over from Gomi, thanks to googlyng "sophie cachia" and "Izusu" or whatever the hell the shoebox company is called, first thing came up was Tattle... Finally created an account tonight, and finished catching up on both threads of Melburn's finest insta "mums and busy bizness ladiez" Sophie and Emmy. Did LOL at the hints over on Gomi before Alice geoblocked us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why would they have egg on their faces?
They got so much further in the game than she did, and have come out the other end as friends.
it’s pretty telling that she has not been one of those friends.
she thinks she’s superior because she was ‘honest’. But really she didn’t play long enough for her to have to lie.

And yet again, she turned an important tribal council for her sister, into something about her instead. 🙄
71A3B980-8576-473D-9C40-6E4FB2154011.png

Reactions: 15
At the very least she could put some toner in her brassy mop! Worst advertisement for hairdresser EVER

Reactions: 11
When she first announced this renovation I had a look at the designers page a it was all grey, grey, black, white, grey. Lovely for children! 😩😂😂
Grey, black and paintings of Sophie’s snatch adorning the walls - a child’s paradise!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How embarrassing that she is associated with Boda when her hair looks like thar. Her kids hair is so untidy too, I know Floss cut her own hair but my god go and get something done with it. Both kids look like they have bowl cuts. Also, I was scrolling back and found this photo of how much Floss hates her. We feel you Floss.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why would they have egg on their faces?
They got so much further in the game than she did, and have come out the other end as friends.
it’s pretty telling that she has not been one of those friends.
she thinks she’s superior because she was ‘honest’. But really she didn’t play long enough for her to have to lie.

And yet again, she turned an important tribal council for her sister, into something about her instead. 🙄
View attachment 1122122
The difference is Sammy has no issue admitting she’s playing the game to win and towards the end has no issue making moves. Sophie is jealous of Sam’s success so is trying to paint her as evil. For someone who enjoys calling out misogyny, she sure does delve into it deeply herself! Zero mention of Mark who is equally guilty!!

Reactions: 22
As Sandra said, after knowing her for 10 days or so.."Sophie has no self awareness".I smiled for days after that observation.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well they obviously aren’t a real CEO like Sophie Cachia then! Because, she IS a CEO apparently who doesn’t report to a board of directors. I work at a major hospital and told my CEO about Sophie’s claim the other day, she couldn’t stop laughing 😂

Also, what’s with her and Maddie posting ‘ya girl’ nooooo…. You’re not our gal Maddie. You’re dumb as dog tit!
big difference between a real ceo and an influencer ceo is that your boss can get another job! Influencers have only certain time thank goodness!

Reactions: 5
Glad I wasn’t the only person who was horrified. tit like this is the only time I’m tempted to DM her, like wake up! (I just reported it instead). Just another CLEAR indication that you do not have a maternal bone in your body soph. Truely hope with the TGA rules coming in something will be done regarding the use of children for advertisement in social media.

Also my other thought/s of the day.. I feel like Sophie moulded her personality from a young age as the “boys girl” sporty girl. She probably had slightly above average success due to her stature and competitiveness fuelled by her narcissism and used her dads history for clout. She then suffered whatever injury that stopped her going pro (allegedly) so threw herself at whatever player she could in the industry hoping something would stick. But the competitiveness never ceased, I truely believe she sabotages (whether consciously or not) the careers of her sporting counter-parts due to deep internal jealously. She has to be the successful one.

Sandra hit the nail on the head when she said Sophie had no self awareness. She most definitely believes she’s the most selfless empathetic person because she is one dimensional and can’t step away and look at herself. Like how many times does it have to be pointed out here (and we know she reads here) that she makes LITERALLY every post whether it’s sharing congratulations or condolences about herself. But she can’t stop herself from doing it.

I think the breakup with AK was tough on Sophie because AK was probably the first person in her life to call her out on her tit and not be manipulated into staying, we all know Sophie would be the kind to pull the fake pregnancy card if she could, but she couldn’t so she drew the suicidal breakdown card instead.
finally someone who has got it in one! She was very sporty at her private school as a teenager I know but she was also the nastiest biggest bully at the school. She’s two faced

This had to be an amazing product to stand out in an over saturated market.. not a haphazard mess from someone’s who’s not even in the makeup/beauty influencing space
it’s same price as MAC why buy her rubbish

House flip bug - is she saying they are not going to live in Tulla?
she hasn’t bought in tulla has she??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As a long time Survivor fan, I think Sam’s move was genius. She admits she is doing whatever she can to win and kudos to her. She is still friends with people she has voted out so they can appreciate good game play.

Unfortunately for Sophie I think she was seeing Survivor as a huge positive for her business wise and that has been a big fail.

Reactions: 14
finally someone who has got it in one! She was very sporty at her private school as a teenager I know but she was also the nastiest biggest bully at the school. She’s two faced

it’s same price as MAC why buy her rubbish

she hasn’t bought in tulla has she??
Even better, in Tulla backing onto the freeway. And I'm not exaggerating. You can clearly see the overhead road signs reflecting in her windows.

And her bathroom... sweet baby jesus, it looks like a VD clinic. Suitable style for Chlamydia Cachia.

With wall art, a touch of vag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.