Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she get whiplash from her constant contradictions???

I don't need to publicize my private survivor relationships

Quick- tag as many contestants as I can on my posts, not to mention use my kids half naked to prove these relationships

Oh yeah, didn't she also say something about not posting her kids unless they were getting paid?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she still posted about Survivor. You must have been a real tit person if they voted you out before Sam. Think about that when you read her skanky

Reactions: 5
They look like leggings, not what I call ponte pants.

Snap! You comment hadn't appeared when I posted about them being leggings. 🙌
They’re definitely leggings ponte pants are wider not so tight fitting as leggings.
Sussan bring out great black ones every year and they’re certainly not leggings.

Reactions: 4
Sophie..needs her EA/ Nanny to start editing her post captions.So many errors..much journalist.

Reactions: 10
It's a battle of who has the worse hair in that pic. But I think I'd 100% rather a 5 yr old hack job right along my fringe, than Sophie's fried straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The comments on her latest post.

What bots?!

You're doing great sweetie 👍
I've noticed that alot on her recent posts....its strange that her followers didn't increase after Survivor, the number stayed the same

Reactions: 2
I give Sophie 24 hours to make Amelia webb’s pregnancy announcement about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
quite a few suburbs back on to the highway. Until I see the address I know what tulla is like and where her fam is from she won’t have bought in tulla think it’s strathmore
I found the listing on Domain pretty easily because she blabbed so much it was a piece of cake to find the listing. It is absolutely in Tullamarine.

Reactions: 25
They’re definitely leggings ponte pants are wider not so tight fitting as leggings.
Sussan bring out great black ones every year and they’re certainly not leggings.
Pointe is a fabric type, not a style of pant.

You can have leggings made of ponte; pants made of ponte; dresses made of ponte.

The pants that Smoph is “modelling” look like thin, ponte leggings.

Also - WTF is this about? AK??

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.