Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the queen of Tullamarine has fallen…. From LV bags to Temu hauls, times are tough for old mate chia!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow, buying fast fashion for content. How much lower can you go 💀 if I was still following her, her support of fast fashion would be an instant unfollow from me. Pathetic. Then again her business “empire” is fast fashion too so what am I even saying 😂

Reactions: 6
How the queen of Tullamarine has fallen…. From LV bags to Temu hauls, times are tough for old mate chia!
That jacket that both her and Caitlin love 🤮
Clearly she’s the paid help / paid friend to be there outside business hours

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her nasty bleep responses to people calling her out on her Temu haul? “Sorry have you never shopped at Kmart?” - shopping at Kmart to buy things you actually need is different to buying tit online literally for a “social experiment” you piece of tit

Reactions: 19
How's the dirty brown line on the over inflated lip looking today? 😂😂😂

Love how her relevance has been reduced to talking about canteen duty.

What a super hero she is, committing to coaching and turning up!!

Reactions: 9
Does this skank require a head pat for everything and anything she does for her children or what?

You don’t get a medal for contributing to your kid’s lives on daddy’s weekend you lazy gronk

Reactions: 15
Baby Daddy AND new girlfriend at Floss’s “drama” performance… 🙄
Jarryd, grow some balls and stand up to the woman and tell her to stop parading new girlfriends through your children’s lives.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jarryd, grow some balls and stand up to the woman and tell her to stop parading new girlfriends through your children’s lives.
Is it just me, or can you imagine this flog saying she’s with the lesbian version of Jaryd like it’s some sort of flex?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Honestly grown a spine Jaryd
Delivering coffee to Sophia and Maddie 1 in bed
Now posting with Maddy 2

Reactions: 6