Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would have been less embarrassing to just dump the remaining stock in the bin, or you know, maybe consider donating it to charity or a women’s shelter…

Reactions: 26
It must be so bleeping confusing for those kids - Maddy P taking them to Essendon FC for a ceremony. What do they do if they see Baby Soph?

Couldn’t Chia find a new love interest from a different circle.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
bleeping half wit thinks the fact that she’s selling out of $5 stock is a flex. It’s fu(king bargain basement tit that was over priced in the first place.
it’s business basics - know your products value and know your market. You ain’t selling $30 lipsticks to your basic followers biatch
---
Can someone make a purchase to do a quality assessment and review for us?

Reactions: 11
Just imagining Bob and Floss on the excursion to Essendon FC…
Teacher- ‘Now who can tell us some information about Essendon, I bet you have some interesting facts for us Bob!’
Bobby- ‘Yeah! My mum has fucked half the team!’
Floss- ‘Which mummy do you mean Bob?’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Teacher- ‘Now who can tell us some information about Essendon, I bet you have some interesting fact for us Bob!’
Oh burn 🔥
But those kids would totally say that, including F words

Reactions: 12
Teacher- ‘Now who can tell us some information about Essendon, I bet you have some interesting fact for us Bob!’
Soph will need to re-plaster Bob's wall given the number of wall decals that must have been ripped off by now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Teacher- ‘Now who can tell us some information about Essendon, I bet you have some interesting facts for us Bob!’
allies.gif
all the exes at training

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did this dimwit actually just say: “I said to Caitlin if we make $500k from this sale ($5 Aisuru clearance) I’ll take the team to Nobu”. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did this dimwit actually just say: “I said to Caitlin if we make $500k from this sale ($5 Aisuru clearance) I’ll take the team to Nobu”. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I could not BELIEVE it when I heard that 😂😂😂 does she really think she can convince us 500k of sales at $5 for BUNDLES? When she’s COMPLAINING about mortgage stress? She’ll use her entire profits on a meal at Nobu bleeping put the $200 you’ll make towards your mortgage 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I. Just. Love. How. She. Speaks. With. A. Full. Stop. After. Every. Word.

So. Professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It seems a bit weird to sell off all your stock if you’re even slightly serious about selling the business doesn’t it? Stock would be part of the sale price and increase the business value, I reckon either the sale of it is BS or she hasn’t started the process bc I would assume you can’t just change the stock included in the biz sale midway.
Maybe they were close to expiry 🤔

• Sick
It seems a bit weird to sell off all your stock if you’re even slightly serious about selling the business doesn’t it? Stock would be part of the sale price and increase the business value, I reckon either the sale of it is BS or she hasn’t started the process bc I would assume you can’t just change the stock included in the biz sale midway.
Maybe they were close to expiry 🤔
Smoke and mirrors from Chia.

There is nothing to sell except some snot covered lipstick.