Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My source is a family member so dunno if that trumps your source šŸ˜…
Of course a family member would be denying a relationship.

If there is one thing the Shaw family excel at is "circling the wagons" around any controversy.

I have no idea about this relationship but the family has serious form in relation to lying to cover for one another.

Reactions: 8
Of course a family member would be denying a relationship.

If there is one thing the Shaw family excel at is "circling the wagons" around any controversy.

I have no idea about this relationship but the family has serious form in relation to lying to cover for one another.
not a Shaw šŸ˜

Reactions: 1
I have it on very good authority that they are 100% together, just keeping it ā€˜privateā€™ for now. I asked a friend close to them on the weekend.
Not very private when they keep popping up on each others & friends / family stories

Reactions: 9
Guys, she's "perfectly fine".šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

However, judging by the quotes she is perfectly salty and very far from fine.

I'm secretly waiting for crutch karate chop video.šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys, she's "perfectly fine".šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

However, judging by the quotes she is perfectly salty and very far from fine.

I'm secretly waiting for crutch karate chop video.šŸ™ˆ
Isnā€™t she just the opposite of anything she posts? like, that Justin Bieber tit she just posted, she is nothing of those things/gives off no positive energy. How little self-awareness she has

ā€œNever discuss your problems with someone incapable of solving themā€ is crazy stupid imo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol she didnā€™t post a story for a few hours and people are wondering if sheā€™s okayā€¦sure Janā€¦.who is she trying to prove sheā€™s ā€œso busyā€ and ā€œso happyā€ to?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol she didnā€™t post a story for a few hours and people are wondering if sheā€™s okayā€¦sure Janā€¦.who is she trying to prove sheā€™s ā€œso busyā€ and ā€œso happyā€ to?
Came here to say this lol I donā€™t follow her but I lurk every night while Iā€™m up feeding my baby and she always has posts up, literally every single day. What break??? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she keep making out that she is the only person looking after her kids... isn't that why she got an au pair? Or has she flown the coop?

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep making out that she is the only person looking after her kids... isn't that why she got an au pair? Or has she flown the coop?
Let's see how long it takes before the Faux Pair re-emerges.

Reactions: 6
ā€œNever discuss your problems with someone incapable of solving themā€ is crazy stupid imo
This is why sheā€™s never had a healthy adult relationship, because she expectā€™s her partner, friendā€™s and family memberā€™s to solve everything for her. Yet doesnā€™t like advice or being told what to do, go figure babeā€™s. I can just imagine that she likes to solve her partnerā€™s problemā€™s too, going all bullish on being their saviour when all they really want is for her to listenā€¦ but thatā€™s not important coz squishiest heart ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is why sheā€™s never had a healthy adult relationship, because she expectā€™s her partner, friendā€™s and family memberā€™s to solve everything for her. Yet doesnā€™t like advice or being told what to do, go figure babeā€™s. I can just imagine that she likes to solve her partnerā€™s problemā€™s too, going all bullish on being their saviour when all they really want is for her to listenā€¦ but thatā€™s not important coz squishiest heart ever!
I love your dedication to rogue apostrophe's' šŸ¤Ŗ
---
So we're having a Goodby Sale with everything now priced at $5 - end's Sunday. Lucky for us we can still buy the digital gift cards. Very usefuk useful.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
---
So we're having a Goodby Sale with everything now priced at $5 - end's Sunday. Lucky for us we can still buy the digital gift cards. Very usefuk useful.
So selling the business and stock is going well then šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---
Can I pay extra for ones without a dose of snot?

• Haha