Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think old Smoph thought they were in a committed relationship but they actually weren’t . Which I find hilarious. When you think about it what young 20 something professional athlete wants to be tied down and dating a 30 something 2 kids and a mortgage at runway 5.
That smells of piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't Sophie talk openly on a podcast about not doing monogamy? She doesn't do monogamy but clearly only on her terms.....🤔

Reactions: 20
Maybe she was using the boredroom to work out how to redistribute all that charidy money she promised from her Isuzu profits 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey Sophie Shaw

The name is not yours.

It is the name of your ex-husband, his children and his family.

I has duck all to do with you.

Reactions: 7
Boardroom? bleeping lol. Tell me you’ve never worked a proper job in your life without telling me you’ve never worked a proper job in your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m so confused about her story at lululemon today, she’s kind of made it look like a paid “come with me…” sponsored type post or ad, but it isn’t. Is she trying to make it look like the brand is affiliated with her so she seems relevant? Otherwise I don’t see what the point of posting that was?!

Reactions: 7
I’m so confused about her story at lululemon today, she’s kind of made it look like a paid “come with me…” sponsored type post or ad, but it isn’t. Is she trying to make it look like the brand is affiliated with her so she seems relevant? Otherwise I don’t see what the point of posting that was?!
Doesn't she have her own activewear at Cachia?

I think it's an undisclosed #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmm Vietnam…surely she isn’t talking about these school holidays as she doesn’t even know where she’s flying into 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Hmm Vietnam…surely she isn’t talking about these school holidays as she doesn’t even know where she’s flying into 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just add Vietnam to the long list of holiday destinations she's talked up but has never followed through with an actual trip.

Reactions: 10