Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me wonder how ethical the manufacturers of Cachia are..
I would safely bet on not at all.

Guys, how dare you. They send not only their import manager, but also OTHER trained staff to inspect the facilities SEVERAL times a year.

This is despite there not be a single trace of this ever happening on any of their socials…
---
Guys, how dare you. They send not only their import manager, but also OTHER trained staff to inspect the facilities SEVERAL times a year.

This is despite there not be a single trace of this ever happening on any of their socials…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

---
Yeah there’s absolutely duck all chance the factory is meeting Australian standards 😫 that word salad was definitely written by Scummy

Reactions: 11
Why are there So Many Weird And Random Proper Nouns on the Cachia website? Is social media girl (all lowercase) back at it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay, I’m the first to admit that I’m absolutely not a fashion or style girly. I have no idea. I dress for comfort and warmth and am like a member of the Simpson family as far as outfit repeating goes…

But please, pray tell, what the actual duck is a “Gotham Capital” look 😭

Word salad with extra special sauce.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

I believe this is a badly executed and nonsensical Batman reference because she’s always in sharp lined black clothes. Unless they’re referring to Gotham Capital the business, then I guess they’re suggesting she’s dressed like an investment bank?

Nothing that Sophie is involved in or gives her ex husband’s name to makes any sense.

Okay, I’m the first to admit that I’m absolutely not a fashion or style girly. I have no idea. I dress for comfort and warmth and am like a member of the Simpson family as far as outfit repeating goes…

I would immediately ask for that to be re written if I was Leah.

Are all these website ramblings the equivalent of giving a kid a colouring in book and crayons at a restaurant. Has Leah tasked Smoph with the “very important” job of writing up the website just to keep her occupied and out of the real day to day management of the bajama empire

• Haha
Looks like a solid afternoon of darts and crafts packing orders. There’s at least 500k worth of bronze stick shade 2 there, so good news team!!! Nobu for dinner! Don’t wrok too hard!

Every order packed comes with a free tissue to wipe away the snot before application! A little parting gift from Isuzu 💙

IMG_7923.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok some basic maths based on what is shown in
Looks like a solid afternoon of darts and crafts packing orders. There’s at least 500k worth of bronze stick shade 2 there, so good news team!!! Nobu for dinner! Don’t wrok too hard!

Every order packed comes with a free tissue to wipe away the snot before application! A little parting gift from Isuzu 💙

View attachment 3014190
Ok some basic (and generous) estimates from the stock shown here. Let’s say there are ~200 pieces per tub shown and approx 20 items in her collection.
Unless she has a mountain of stock in her garage that’s $4k in sales.
She’s failing to mention the loss made by selling this tit for $5
Hardly a proud moment Sophie

Reactions: 17

View attachment 3014190
I love how she’s so full of her self that she doesn’t realise publicly sharing her product only sold in a $5 fire sale is embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 3014190
I see she's had to relocate the coffee machine from the butlers pantry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see she's had to relocate the coffee machine from the butlers pantry.
*butlers cupboard.

My god, her kitchen is the worst reno I’ve seen. Jessiika Wilson is close second. The fact she had an actual interior designer but Jess did hers on her own means Jess has a slight pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok some basic maths based on what is shown in

Ok some basic (and generous) estimates from the stock shown here. Let’s say there are ~200 pieces per tub shown and approx 20 items in her collection.
Unless she has a mountain of stock in her garage that’s $4k in sales.
She’s failing to mention the loss made by selling this tit for $5
Hardly a proud moment Sophie
It’s not a loss if the original product only cost $1

• Haha
Reactions: 8