Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a board room you need a board of directors. You have a ceo and then executives in charge of arms of business ie finance, marketing, production.
What Scummy actually has here is a game of musical chairs for one (on the kids table) Bettsy sits on another table and scummy runs in circles trying to work out exactly which chair she’ll be that day - the ‘social media girl’ the head of marketing or head out sourcing from Ali baba.
And I’m wondering that post about how to say cachia….im wondering is she planting seeds of a rebrand and Leah bettsy will have her out on her ear and completely and utterly irrelevant to the business

Reactions: 13
For a board room you need a board of directors. You have a ceo and then executives in charge of arms of business ie finance, marketing, production.
What Scummy actually has here is a game of musical chairs for one (on the kids table) Bettsy sits on another table and scummy runs in circles trying to work out exactly which chair she’ll be that day - the ‘social media girl’ the head of marketing or head out sourcing from Ali baba.
And I’m wondering that post about how to say cachia….im wondering is she planting seeds of a rebrand and Leah bettsy will have her out on her ear and completely and utterly irrelevant to the business
There is nothing more embarrassing than influencers calling themselves CEOs and Managing Directors especially for the corporate gillies among us

Reactions: 23
Such a random destination to take your young daughter too it holds no appeal to someone that young. Man she is a narc

Reactions: 4
Much coach distracting Betty from her netball game. Betty stares at her mum and then startles forward when the whistle goes. No other players within proximity.

Reactions: 1
I spent 3 weeks in Vietnam a few years ago and had an amazing time. Not sure it would be my first choice with young kids though.
She'll bring her mum to babysit at the resort, so she can go chase 20 year olds, I doubt much time will be spent with F & B

Reactions: 5
No surprises Chia took an entourage with her to the Light show.

She couldn't possibly parent on her own and she requires the assistance of a responsible adult at all times.

Reactions: 11