Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From as long as I can remember they have had a volatile relationship.

It started when they were children and any public displays of affection was orchestrated bullshit to fit the agenda of the moment.

They have never been close.
Iā€™m trying to rememberā€¦ whatā€™s the reason they are currently not speaking ā€¦ survivor?

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m trying to rememberā€¦ whatā€™s the reason they are currently not speaking ā€¦ survivor?
From what i remember, it was the book that tipped KJ over the edge and they don't even pretend to like each other any more.

Reactions: 7
So is baby Soph now with that Kodi boxing gal? The same one that predator Soph was predatoring on post break up? What a tangled web

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So is baby Soph now with that Kodi boxing gal? The same one that predator Soph was predatoring on post break up? What a tangled web
Aaahhhh, the boxing chick!!

Remember, not long ago, when Chompers was a fan of boxing training?

She must've been turned down as that lasted 5mins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Are Kodi and Tayla broken up? I know I've asked before, but they still comment on each others insta and Kodi still posts the dogs. Just haven't seen them together in ages.
---
Ok, Kodi and Tayla don't seem to follow each other anymore. Something happened in mid January after that NYE at the morgue
---
Theory: bwab3 tried it on with Kodi on NYE. After the new years party Sophia then was heavily involved in boxing, trying to distance Kodi and bwab3. It has finally all come together.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sleuth angel humans, is there any way to check if Isuzu is ACTUALLY being sold as her feralness would have us believe, or if it has ceased to exist/gone to the Slop small bisnez graveyard along with Fairy Magic, Miniā€™sā€™sā€™s, Sure Media and Travel Inspo? Thereā€™s no way itā€™s actually being sold right? Whatā€™re people buyingā€¦ an Instagram account run by a dyslexic with stolen photos and no engagement, and some snotty stock with absolutely no brand recognition?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sleuth angel humans, is there any way to check if Isuzu is ACTUALLY being sold as her feralness would have us believe, or if it has ceased to exist/gone to the Slop small bisnez graveyard along with Fairy Magic, Miniā€™sā€™sā€™s, Sure Media and Travel Inspo? Thereā€™s no way itā€™s actually being sold right? Whatā€™re people buyingā€¦ an Instagram account run by a dyslexic with stolen photos and no engagement, and some snotty stock with absolutely no brand recognition?
I've been checking the websites where you can sell your business, usually through a broker, and haven't found it yet. These are just two of the many websites. It seems that some businesses advertise on multiple websites. If she shuts up shop, she needs to file documents with ASIC which will be advertised publicly eg Next Gen Sports Academy

---
I had a look at the Fairy Magic - it was owned only by Leah Betts. Leah has her own website:

So Fairy Magic (part of Studio Kids) and Tan Off are both deregistered (you may recall Soph trying to sell the tan off mitts with her clear Cachia make up bags and Aisuru items.

Shaw Media still exists but it's business address has been transferred to the same Frankston accountant as the Aisuru Group which suggests to me that it will be wound up.

I need to find the travel account Soph had but I doubt it was registered.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Soph's website has been heavily edited. There is now just a brief mention of Shaw Media. Her kids' ages haven't been updated since Floss was 4 and Bobby was 7. It only highlights previous career "highs" from a while ago. She's not done anything significant for a long time now and it's obvious. On her website, you can even pre-order "Then there was her" but no mention of the second tome "Then There Was You".

The Explore With Us insta page is still up but hasn't been updated for almost 4 years.

I don't think the business was ever completely registered assuming this screenshot is her business

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I have it on very good authority that they are 100% together, just keeping it ā€˜privateā€™ for now. I asked a friend close to them on the weekend.
Keep it private but puts Fanny on her Insta stories. She just canā€™t help herself, can she? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7