Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely love that Scummy wasn’t invited to her own sister’s 40th but Abby Gilmore was 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I swear her entire issue with Kate is that she’s so much hotter than her and has a husband who has forged a genuine career in the AFL industry. Scum’s jealousy is so all consuming she’s concocted a scenario where she never has to be around her

Reactions: 32
I swear her entire issue with Kate is that she’s so much hotter than her and has a husband who has forged a genuine career in the AFL industry. Scum’s jealousy is so all consuming she’s concocted a scenario where she never has to be around her
From as long as I can remember they have had a volatile relationship.

It started when they were children and any public displays of affection was orchestrated bullshit to fit the agenda of the moment.

They have never been close.

Reactions: 12
I’m genuinely curious what the theme was for that party 🫣
---
Space bogan?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Jaryd needs to take some of the blame also. I’m astounded he hasn’t tried to limit how quickly she exposes all these new love interests to the kids.

Or maybe he’s tried and she’s just ignored him
Given her horrid nature and the immoral way she outed his mental health issues I'd say he feels he has no control or voice

Reactions: 11
Oh like always, she’s managed to duck us all off once again and it starts off with child emotional exploitation

Reactions: 4
Kate has always been the prettier sister but she needs to lay off the fillers/injectables

Reactions: 9
Wonder if anyone will turn up to Sophie’s 40th in a few years. Spose she’ll need to have a joined party with Bobby’s 18th after all, or it will be pretty empty at the mausoleum

Reactions: 3
Wait, I’ve finally worked out that Danny de Vito and fanny de Vito are different people

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Fanny and Scummy aren’t actually together, according to someone inside the camp 👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I sense absolutely 0 chemistry between them, plus Sophie has a type...BWAB

however she is known to be unable to survive without completely obsessing over one person and needing codependent relationships and fanny seems to lap it up

Reactions: 9