Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These poor kids, just a revolving door at this point
That actually hurts my heart a bit. Those poor sods.

No fucks given for the next fool who dates Sophie given her reputation, but she has never nor will ever put those kids first. Always about her. She's the most selfish pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think it’s genuinely embarrassing on the behalf of the women shacking up with her now. How many athletes does she have to love bomb, move in, cycle through, post ‘my babies are my world’ after a break up before all these people realise she’s a walking red flag? How does Fanny DeVito hook up with her right after a teammate had been with her? After her gay awakening was with another AFLW player, her first relationship was with a much younger AFLW player, her most recent relationship with a much younger AFLW player? Like how do they not see how creepy it is? Katherine Smith is 8 years younger than her and was still a teenager during their relationship, little Sophie is over 10 years younger than her, and so is new Maddie/Fanny DeVito.

Constantly pursuing partners ten years your junior who all have the same profession is bleeping WEIRD and predatory and frankly just gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think it’s genuinely embarrassing on the behalf of the women shacking up with her now. How many athletes does she have to love bomb, move in, cycle through, post ‘my babies are my world’ after a break up before all these people realise she’s a walking red flag? How does Fanny DeVito hook up with her right after a teammate had been with her? After her gay awakening was with another AFLW player, her first relationship was with a much younger AFLW player, her most recent relationship with a much younger AFLW player? Like how do they not see how creepy it is? Katherine Smith is 8 years younger than her and was still a teenager during their relationship, little Sophie is over 10 years younger than her, and so is new Maddie/Fanny DeVito.

Constantly pursuing partners ten years your junior who all have the same profession is bleeping WEIRD and predatory and frankly just gross.
Not just a teammate but wasn’t Fanny besties with Baby Soph! Let’s just move straight on the speculating who her next hook up from the team will be as we all know Fanny won’t last the distance once she realises there is only room for Scummy and Scummy’s ego in the relationship.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think I’ve ever had a pair of PJs without an elasticated wait band…
What other option is there? A fly and a zip? Skin tight so they just stay on? She seems to think coz the elastic on hers is exposed that she invented it. All PJ bottoms are elasticised, they’re usually just under the fabric?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not just a teammate but wasn’t Fanny besties with Baby Soph! Let’s just move straight on the speculating who her next hook up from the team will be as we all know Fanny won’t last the distance once she realises there is only room for Scummy and Scummy’s ego in the relationship.
Jeezus I’d love to know if there was some sort of WhatsApp group across the AFLW where she was the hot topic of conversation. Basically a tattle thread, but with plenty of warnings & war stories. ‘Sophia Survivors’ or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Betty has a drama performance tonight, Sophie a no show for sister Kate’s 40th tonight…convenient

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand how she still ropes in these young AFLW players. It looked like baby Soph and Fanny de Vito were quite good friends before old Chompers came through and ruined it all. I hope Chompers is worth the loss of a friend and teammate Fanny. Although we all know what the answer to that is.

Reactions: 9
That actually hurts my heart a bit. Those poor sods.

No fucks given for the next fool who dates Sophie given her reputation, but she has never nor will ever put those kids first. Always about her. She's the most selfish pig.
Jaryd needs to take some of the blame also. I’m astounded he hasn’t tried to limit how quickly she exposes all these new love interests to the kids.

Or maybe he’s tried and she’s just ignored him

Reactions: 10
If Betty has a drama performance tonight, Sophie a no show for sister Kate’s 40th tonight…convenient
I had a feeling she was selling how exciting the day would be a little too much in her stories this morning! Now I know it’s just a cover for her being unworthy of an invite. #TeamKJ4eva

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand how she still ropes in these young AFLW players. It looked like baby Soph and Fanny de Vito were quite good friends before old Chompers came through and ruined it all. I hope Chompers is worth the loss of a friend and teammate Fanny. Although we all know what the answer to that is.
Sophie has a history of broken relationships with family, friends and partners.

Now it seems she moved on to destroying other people's friendships.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I had a feeling she was selling how exciting the day would be a little too much in her stories this morning! Now I know it’s just a cover for her being unworthy of an invite. #TeamKJ4eva
Imagine not being invited to your sisters 40th. OUCH!! Tomorrow's menty b will be a sight to see

My 7yo son just happened to see this pic as I was scrolling thru Insta, and he said, "no, that's not working. It's a bit much!!!" I'm assuming he meant her pose lol

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The feet, the wonky wall corner, the off skirting board. Why in the duck are we photoshopping a photo of a kid?? Beyond disgusting and messed up.
To be fair could just be the shoddy building work from the Reno 🤣🤣. Wonder if she's finally fixed the door handle in her 'office'

• Haha