Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DEPOPERLEDO, why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
Oh, you're a hard one
But I know that you've got your reasons
These things that are pleasin' you
Can hurt you somehow

Reactions: 2
duck it must be the worst place ever to longer live. That's cheap. I am no means saying that place is nice but 3 beds for 535k is way cheaper than regional.
It's a villa unit. Looks to be 1 of 6. So that explains the price.
Cant wait to see it turned in to a mini Mausoleum.

Reactions: 4
Please tell me some of you are on TikTok and have seen her trying to explain the #brave dive into elasticised space pyjamas. Vids of Slop explaining the ingenuity of Cachia… she seems drunk/high/slurring her words worse than I’ve ever seen. It’s legit horrific. I can’t stop watching.
Sorry it took so long angel humans, but here’s a snip of sedated/drunk Slop pushing Crapchia… part of me is genuinely concerned for her welfare… this ain’t normal.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow!

There hasn't been too much time put into teaching Bratty how to use cutlery.

It must be an "influencer" thing.

Reactions: 11
Sorry it took so long angel humans, but here’s a snip of sedated/drunk Slop pushing Crapchia… part of me is genuinely concerned for her welfare… this ain’t normal.
It’s still highly amusing to me that she thinks they invented an elastic waistband

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It her oversized teeth that makes her sound like she's talking with a mouth full of marbles

Reactions: 8
Also - The buttons!? All my flanny Jim jams have buttons on the front!?
Hey! She was never comfortable when she had babies. Clearly big w and kmart and Peter alexander and target and best and less and Harris scarfe and bras and things and myer and David Jones DID NOT have pyjamas with buttons or an elastic waist band. There was a gap in the market and she found it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hey! She was never comfortable when she had babies. Clearly big w and kmart and Peter alexander and target and best and less and Harris scarfe and bras and things and myer and David Jones DID NOT have pyjamas with buttons or an elastic waist band. There was a gap in the market and she found it
C'mon she invented "comfy" bajamas and elastic waistbands.

What shocks me is that people still fall for the rubbish she spews.

I've personally never had a pair of pjs that are uncomfortable regardless of style. If they were, chances are they are too small.

Reactions: 8