Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Floss what do you love most about mum?”
….Scummy proceeds to answer for her …with truly narcissistic replies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Floss what do you love most about mum?”
….Scummy proceeds to answer for her …with truly narcissistic replies 😂
Let’s be honest if Sophie didn’t fill the void there would just be blank silence from Floss! I’ve got to say nether of them looked particularly sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest if Sophie didn’t fill the void there would just be blank silence from Floss! I’ve got to say nether of them looked particularly sick.
You must’ve missed the snot dripping out of
Florence’s nose in one shot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I’m probs going to be controversial here but I think Floss is very pretty … lovely eyes and dimples … ill see myself out 👋
I agree I think Floss is gorgeous, I truely hope she grows into a decent teenager and adult but we won’t hold our breath 😪

on the topic of Slop dating people with the same names etc, anyone remember WAY BACK when she was dating a dude with the last name Shaw? lol she truly is obsessed with herself

Reactions: 7
Everything she does is calculated for aTtEnTiOn. Like look at me, look how well I’m doing without you Alanna, Maddie and Sophie! 🤥

Plus, she’s only looking for a few things:
Brain not fully formed because <25 years old ✅
Female athlete plagued by the gender pay gap, ✅
(so in Soph’s mind this means she needs her, her house, and her successful businesses)
Plays for her beloved Bombers ✅
Wants to lick her fanny like a pomegranate ✅

A bonus is that Maddy looks like her twin flame’s wife to further prove they are indeed twin flames with twin flames and they’re the bestest friends that ever best friended! 🥱
Haha yeah true but I kind of meant more on Maddy's part! We all know Scummy Smoph has no qualms or morals lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree I think Floss is gorgeous, I truely hope she grows into a decent teenager and adult but we won’t hold our breath 😪

on the topic of Slop dating people with the same names etc, anyone remember WAY BACK when she was dating a dude with the last name Shaw? lol she truly is obsessed with herself
🙋‍♀️

Shaw do.

Was it Jason, Justin, something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the tiny truck tribe drop ship business Mitch Orval is trying to shill? It’s on an Aussie influencers IG highlights…

Soph you’re pathetic. I think the quote is talking about people taking risks… not selling sweatshop tit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen the tiny truck tribe drop ship business Mitch Orval is trying to shill? It’s on an Aussie influencers IG highlights…

Soph you’re pathetic. I think the quote is talking about people taking risks… not selling sweatshop tit.
Two of the most embarrassing losers on Instagram. Get a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw the q &a today with Floss. She reads very well for grade 1. Her answers were quite articulate too. Which I was surprised by.

Reactions: 6

Also a bit rich from someone who ships in alibaba lipsticks and re stickers them

Reactions: 12
did anyone order the dinner plate lip with a side of turkey (neck)? how can you look this haggard at 32 when all you’re doing is bumming around in elastic waistbands and shacking up with younger and younger fannies
IMG_9336.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems things are changing over at Aisuru HQ - hey Outspoken triplets, paying the $19 may give you the scoop for Friday’s episode
They changed accountants to RC Accounting and Advisory which seems to be a work from home business, 75 km from Tullamarine. Previous accountants were based in the city and probably a lot more expensive.

Reactions: 5
Oh look!

My other fav is having a fire sale too.

"Desperste times calls for desperate measures" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They changed accountants to RC Accounting and Advisory which seems to be a work from home business, 75 km from Tullamarine. Previous accountants were based in the city and probably a lot more expensive.
She is seeming more and more broke by the week.
Finances must be getting dire.

Reactions: 8