Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Maddy Prespakis' Insta story showing Soph having brekky with Georgie P... Maddy's sister.

RIP Maddy's footy career (& Georgie's, if Soph is in her orbit)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Not Maddy Prespakis' Insta story showing Soph having brekky with Georgie P... Maddy's sister.

RIP Maddy's footy career (& Georgie's, if Soph is in her orbit)
So Sophie's "girls weekend at a winery" was in fact an overnight stay with the leso group.

Is there a collective noun for a bunch of lesbians because if there is, I'll be sure to use it next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Sophie's "girls weekend at a winery" was in fact an overnight stay with the leso group.

Is there a collective noun for a bunch of lesbians because if there is, I'll be sure to use it next time.
The collective noun for lesbians is "people". You sound super homophobic.

Reactions: 25
I'm still wigged out that they are (probably) dating? Just feels so off to me that they would hook up seeing as Maddy and baby Sophie were good friends? Let alone all the other reasons lol. Ick.

Reactions: 16

Orgie? Because we all know that is what Soph is after. She wants everyone to want her and worship her
---
The collective noun for lesbians is "people". You sound super homophobic.
don’t think it was intended to be homophobic but understand how you can deduce that. I think its
More a dig at Soph and how being a lesbian is now her sole identity etc

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So much of the interaction she has with her children is trust-breaking - stealing Bobby’s chocolate, secretly filming something embarrassing to share with the world, constantly scaring them, complaining about something they’ve done, sharing a vulnerable moment (toileting)… I just don’t know how the relationship can ever be repaired. It’s so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Please tell me some of you are on TikTok and have seen her trying to explain the #brave dive into elasticised space pyjamas. Vids of Slop explaining the ingenuity of Cachia… she seems drunk/high/slurring her words worse than I’ve ever seen. It’s legit horrific. I can’t stop watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please tell me some of you are on TikTok and have seen her trying to explain the #brave dive into elasticised space pyjamas. Vids of Slop explaining the ingenuity of Cachia… she seems drunk/high/slurring her words worse than I’ve ever seen. It’s legit horrific. I can’t stop watching.
Take a screen recording!!

Reactions: 3
all I can find of her on tiktok is CRINGE lipsyncing to supposedly viral sound clips

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm still wigged out that they are (probably) dating? Just feels so off to me that they would hook up seeing as Maddy and baby Sophie were good friends? Let alone all the other reasons lol. Ick.
Everything she does is calculated for aTtEnTiOn. Like look at me, look how well I’m doing without you Alanna, Maddie and Sophie! 🤥

Plus, she’s only looking for a few things:
Brain not fully formed because <25 years old ✅
Female athlete plagued by the gender pay gap, ✅
(so in Soph’s mind this means she needs her, her house, and her successful businesses)
Plays for her beloved Bombers ✅
Wants to lick her fanny like a pomegranate ✅

A bonus is that Maddy looks like her twin flame’s wife to further prove they are indeed twin flames with twin flames and they’re the bestest friends that ever best friended! 🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I saw Danny Divito in the wild yesterday. I knew she was short, but wasn’t prepared to how short she is

• Haha
I saw Danny Divito in the wild yesterday. I knew she was short, but wasn’t prepared to how short she is
Which one is Danny devito? The original or the copy? Because there is a funny pattern happening. First she dates someone with her own name, breaks up. Then starts dating someone with her ex fiancé’s name (who plays footy with her same name ex) and looks like a copy and paste of her soul mate best friend’s wife. Wtf? Has she ever thought about branching out of that tiny little pool of options?

• Haha
Which one is Danny devito? The original or the copy? Because there is a funny pattern happening. First she dates someone with her own name, breaks up. Then starts dating someone with her ex fiancé’s name (who plays footy with her same name ex) and looks like a copy and paste of her soul mate best friend’s wife. Wtf? Has she ever thought about branching out of that tiny little pool of options?
Lolol it is confusing isn't it 🤣

Danny is the original and fanny is the copy. Danny married to soulmate bestie and fanny ex bestie with baby soph 🤣 someone needs to draw a map!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I’m probs going to be controversial here but I think Floss is very pretty … lovely eyes and dimples … ill see myself out 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13