Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone, in Cachia missed Sophie’s stories in the last 24:

I took my u9 netball team that I coach to the netball because I got courtside tickets because I’m so such a legend. I birthed the world’s tallest 7 year old out of my vagina and together with my son, I created the Jo Weston fan club. My daughter will be a Diamond because I was her inspo. I love me so much xx

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Betty can't dance for tit. Her over sexualized so called dance moves are embarrassing. She's no star.

Reactions: 22
Why for the love of god would she post this tit. It’s neither cute nor funny. It was incredibly awkward. I have a daughter the same age and loves that song but would never ever choreograph a dance like that. Far too over sexualised at such a young age.

Betty can't dance for tit. Her over sexualized so called dance moves are embarrassing. She's no star.

Reactions: 19
And once again there's Sophie providing the paedophiles of the world more videos of her daughter. Face the facts Sophie, you blatantly don't give a tit about protecting your daughter.

I have a daughter Bobby's age, she dances like a child should, ok she dances more like Peter Garrett ...she's never watched music videos to copy such moves, I don't dance like that around her.

Sophie makes me feel sick to the core.

Reactions: 29
Does anyone have any idea how this new social media girl is going? Do we think we’re preparing to break the Internet? What’s the next adventure?

She must be busy because I have noticed she hasn’t played footy in the last couple of weeks.

Reactions: 8
Bob and Floss spotted in Fanny DeVito’s story this morning.
The kids are both unlikeable, but it’s not really their fault. They’ve had an unstable upbringing, particularly Floss who is clearly not Sophie’s favourite child.
Floss is so like her mother in so many ways and unsurprisingly Sophie doesn’t favour her. Pot/kettle much?

Reactions: 13
Floss is so like her mother in so many ways and unsurprisingly Sophie doesn’t favour her. Pot/kettle much?
Sophia, like other narcissistic mothers, views her daughter as both an extension of herself and her direct competition.

Anything about Betty that Sophia sees as good/positive is because of Sophia’s genes and mothering skillz and Sophia should be praised for this.
Anything that she sees as negative will be “from her dad” or because Betty does something differently to how Sophia did (or would have done) it, and Betty will be blamed for it.

Nothing that Betty does will ever be her own achievement, everything will be compared to Sophia’s life, looks, achievements, etc. and it will only get worse when Betty becomes a teenager and adult. Sophia will always be the first and best at everything.

PS if any of this resonates with you and the relationship you have with a parent, “Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents” is a wonderful book and resource for your healing!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maddy P (Fanny Devito) keeps reminding me of Sam Kerr from certain angles, I can’t shake it 🤣 I bloody love Sam too, so this fucks me off so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And once again there's Sophie providing the paedophiles of the world more videos of her daughter. Face the facts Sophie, you blatantly don't give a tit about protecting your daughter.

I have a daughter Bobby's age, she dances like a child should, ok she dances more like Peter Garrett ...she's never watched music videos to copy such moves, I don't dance like that around her.

Sophie makes me feel sick to the core.
Exactly. I really feel she's ramped up the inappropriate Floss content since they did that Live that someone commented something disgusting on. She really does not give a tit about her daughter unless it gets her engagement from any way shape or form. Absolutely vile.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
As predicted Alanna Kennedy was announced for the Olympic squad today…what kind of melt down will Scummy have this week when she is reminded she could have been with an actual Olympian??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As predicted Alanna Kennedy was announced for the Olympic squad today…what kind of melt down will Scummy have this week when she is reminded she could have been with an actual Olympian??
we'll no doubt get ANOTHER reminder that her children are her LIFE and they come FIRST
with complete disregard for pretty much everything she's shown us all for the last 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait to read Betty’s book in a few years!!
My maternal grandmother didn’t tell my mother she loved her apparently, so this caused my mother to become a raging narcissist love bomber to my brother the golden child. I was scapegoated, sexualised and Soph-ified whenever it was convenient for my mother, I never knew which one to be so I just resorted to chucking tantrums, flipping her the bird and looking generally unimpressed with her when she filmed me. She was weirdly obsessed with my height, foot size and netball ability and wanted me to be a Diamond like she almost was apparently, but I only wanted to be an exotic dancer and content creator because sexualised content was the only thing my mother ever modelled for me. I’d had 7 mums by the time I was 7 - her, my dad’s partner, a professional soccer player, a professional basketballer, 2 professional AFLW players and my mum’s PA who my mother also tried to tell me was my sister. I now have major mummy issues and a weird concept of boundaries that I’m trying to heal from one Only Fans post at a time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
My maternal grandmother didn’t tell my mother she loved her apparently, so this caused my mother to become a raging narcissist love bomber to my brother the golden child. I was scapegoated, sexualised and Soph-ified whenever it was convenient for my mother, I never knew which one to be so I just resorted to chucking tantrums, flipping her the bird and looking generally unimpressed with her when she filmed me. She was weirdly obsessed with my height, foot size and netball ability and wanted me to be a Diamond like she almost was apparently, but I only wanted to be an exotic dancer and content creator because sexualised content was the only thing my mother ever modelled for me. I’d had 7 mums by the time I was 7 - her, my dad’s partner, a professional soccer player, a professional basketballer, 2 professional AFLW players and my mum’s PA who my mother also tried to tell me was my sister. I now have major mummy issues and a weird concept of boundaries that I’m trying to heal from one Only Fans post at a time.
I started reading this thinking you poor bugger then I nearly spat my coffee out 😂
unfortunately you will probably be bang on with this.

Watching the video back of them attending the netball - yikes Betty the bully! She constantly cut them off and I could count numerous times her snatching the microphone away. She is so obnoxious and look at me and bossy. Don’t envy anyone having to be around her in the coming years. Look out girls 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Poor Sophie!!

A single Mumma paying a mortgage and she has to wait on hold for someone to speak to her.

Here's a thought Sophie, maybe if you hadn't over-capitalised on the Tulla McMansion you'd still have some money?

OR MAYBE GET A JOB 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25