Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow check out the head
(I hope all those young girls parents are ok with their faces on a public account. Guess there’s not too many worries with such limited engagement$

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I was at the game too and passed her on the way in. Her face looks terrible IRL, I keep forgetting she is in her early 30s. She looked mid 40s to me. It also felt so weird knowing the kids faces so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Daily Mail have posted an article about Chia at the netball.

Looks like not only did she take HER netball team but also Danny and Fanny DeVito! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we’re not meant to snark on kids bla bla… but that Betty is a deeply unpleasant child. Not a single please in her shouting demands to sign her top, and he speech is so unusual compared to her friends? It’s like her mouth never closes properly to form words. All her friends are so much easier to understand and seem to form fully finished words but hers are all sloppy and mouthy and misspoken.

Reactions: 26
Just like many kids of influencers, Floss definitely has poor speech development and articulation for her age. Turns out being raised by screens and being hand balled between Au pairs/ new partners/ any one willing to watch her and Bob results in crappy behaviour and cognitive development
---
I know we’re not meant to snark on kids bla bla… but that Betty is a deeply unpleasant child. Not a single please in her shouting demands to sign her top, and he speech is so unusual compared to her friends? It’s like her mouth never closes properly to form words. All her friends are so much easier to understand and seem to form fully finished words but hers are all sloppy and mouthy and misspoken.
I think if you’re snarking on the parenting that has resulted in crappy outcomes for kids then it’s perfectly valid to point out

Reactions: 22
Have to agree , I find both of her kids obnoxious, is it nature or nurture?

Reactions: 13
I really hope she got permission to splash other peoples kids over her social media because now they are in an article on Daily Mail. I really don’t think they should be putting up photos of innocent children on their website either. If I was one of the parents, I’d be pissed!!!!

Reactions: 17
I know we’re not meant to snark on kids bla bla… but that Betty is a deeply unpleasant child.
This.

She really is. I don't hold out much hope of her growing into an amazing woman with a mother like that. I feel the environment she's in has resulted in this.

Reactions: 11
Bob and Floss spotted in Fanny DeVito’s story this morning.
The kids are both unlikeable, but it’s not really their fault. They’ve had an unstable upbringing, particularly Floss who is clearly not Sophie’s favourite child.

Reactions: 14
Gosh I felt so uncomfortable watching that video Sophia secretly filmed of Betty.

Reactions: 16
I‘m with you here. There is not much endearing about that child.
I always cringe when I see her on videos that “Showfie” posts, 😁
She’s definitely a mini me, and I gotta say, it ain’t cute.

Reactions: 7
Who had Fanny Devito’s dog in Sophie’s story on their bingo card? Winner!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You would think that if SC is such a fan and Floss is too that she’d fork out for some merchandise. She was in an old scruffy tshirt and leggings, at least buy her a hoodie or scarf.

And absolutely no manners when she is asking Emily Mannix to sign her shirt 🥴

Reactions: 6