Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Sophie!!

A single Mumma paying a mortgage and she has to wait on hold for someone to speak to her.

Here's a thought Sophie, maybe if you hadn't over-capitalised on the Tulla McMansion you'd still have some money?

OR MAYBE GET A JOB 🤣
So proud of being a single mumma single mortgage ladyyyyy… I bet that renovation is biting

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wait...am I late to the party? Has she finally closed down Isusu? Can't find the page anymore on insta?
---
No website either?
I noticed she changed accountants on May 27. She was using a city based firm and now her accountant is someone who works from home - in Franskton - RC ACCOUNTING & ADVISORY PTY LTD. It's about 75km from the mausoleum. I assume this accountant is cheaper and maybe focused more on the "advisory" with a potential to winding up the company.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That renovation bites alrignt. It bites ass.

Smoph getting a job that’s akin to Emmywho getting one. These professional grifting meeting goers wouldn’t know a proper days work if it attended an actual meeting.

Reactions: 13
I noticed she changed accountants on May 27. She was using a city based firm and now her accountant is someone who works from home - in Franskton - RC ACCOUNTING & ADVISORY PTY LTD. It's about 75km from the mausoleum. I assume this accountant is cheaper and maybe focused more on the "advisory" with a potential to winding up the company.
Interest rates went up by a total of 1.25% in 2023 and there have been no increases since then, so its interesting timing.

She must've been pushing tit up a hill for a while now, poor dear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Sophie!!

A single Mumma paying a mortgage and she has to wait on hold for someone to speak to her.

Here's a thought Sophie, maybe if you hadn't over-capitalised on the Tulla McMansion you'd still have some money?

OR MAYBE GET A JOB 🤣
Fancy having to be on hold like the rest of the plebs. These bankers obviously don’t know about top lesbian ceos! Maybe cut out the 15 holidays a year, unnecessary faux pairs and the constant coffee dates to save a few bucks???

Reactions: 23
That business would look so so bad on paper! Only an idiot would buy it.
---
So I posted on Outspoken an anon question about if the business had shut down to see if any feathers ruffled...a few hours later and there's a Herald Sun article. I can guarantee no one noticed the site was gone because they wanted to buy her stuff lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That business would look so so bad on paper! Only an idiot would buy it.
---
So I posted on Outspoken an anon question about if the business had shut down to see if any feathers ruffled...a few hours later and there's a Herald Sun article. I can guarantee no one noticed the site was gone because they wanted to buy her stuff lol.
I read your post and can't believe the tit you got from some.

Same old tit defending her like "lifting other women", "you don't know her personally" bla bla bla.

Seeing triggered Cachia fans is nearly as good as seeing a triggered Cachia!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I read your post and can't believe the tit you got from some.

Same old tit defending her like "lifting other women", "you don't know her personally" bla bla bla.

Seeing triggered Cachia fans is nearly as good as seeing a triggered Cachia!
Look...I was in it for the shits and giggles lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interest rates went up by a total of 1.25% in 2023 and there have been no increases since then, so its interesting timing.

She must've been pushing tit up a hill for a while now, poor dear.
And her house is still worth between $900K - $1M. She bought it for $904K 3 years ago. And then there was stamp duty and all the renos that I think she said cost twice as much as planned. In her mind she probably thinks the renos have paid off and she would get much more if she sold. I doubt she would have much equity in the house at all - to the point that selling it to move to a smaller house probably isn't possible. I have wondered if that's why she's mentioned she's been thinking about moving to the coast.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And her house is still worth between $900K - $1M. She bought it for $904K 3 years ago. And then there was stamp duty and all the renos that I think she said cost twice as much as planned. In her mind she probably thinks the renos have paid off and she would get much more if she sold. I doubt she would have much equity in the house at all - to the point that selling it to move to a smaller house probably isn't possible. I have wondered if that's why she's mentioned she's been thinking about moving to the coast.
I dunno, maybe that head ‘Cachia fan’ bride 👰‍♂️ might pay $1 million for the piss smelling airport mansion?

What the duck was that? 😂 I was embarrassed for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha no one is going to buy Aisuru…if she’s lucky someone will absorb the existing stock… if anyone does purchase it they are so incredibly stupid… I guess buy selling the story to the Herald Sun that she’s “selling off” the business just spins the narrative she wants…even if it’s completely untrue!

Reactions: 18
Hahaha no one is going to buy Aisuru…if she’s lucky someone will absorb the existing stock… if anyone does purchase it they are so incredibly stupid… I guess buy selling the story to the Herald Sun that she’s “selling off” the business just spins the narrative she wants…even if it’s completely untrue!
Oooh it might end up on the shelves of NQR?!
Right next to the harvest chilli pea snaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 14