Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious that when asked what her favourite memory of being a Mum is, she can't think of a single individual experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What was the point of those hostage videos? Is she getting in quick before mothers day 2025?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m late to the party but using your half naked toddler in a reel about periods is bleeping VILE and p*do bait

Reactions: 17
Poor floss must be riddled with fever if shes talking nice about Soph.
Fyi Soph you dont look like twins anymore because you've changed your entire face not just your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really annoys me when she posts tit like this. She has zero insight. Oh the 21 year old you were dating hadn’t “evolved”? What a shocker.
If there’s anyone in the world that hasn’t “evolved” it’s the good at nothing narc who keeps dating out of the same minute pool of lesbian professional athletes who are ideally a decade younger than her, gets burned, complains about it, then does it all over again 2 months later.
IMG_2129.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If you’re invited to the netball wouldn’t you actually dress your daughter in some nice clothes. She always looks so disheveled.

Reactions: 21
I hate that Sophie was at the same netball game as I was.
---
Also: posting a photo of other people's children.
---
Also also: the strategic pan away when it was obvious Jo Weston wasn't coming over to give her kids a present.

Reactions: 13
I hate that Sophie was at the same netball game as I was.
---
Also: posting a photo of other people's children.
---
Also also: the strategic pan away when it was obvious Jo Weston wasn't coming over to give her kids a present.
I am so happy her kids missed out. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10