Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I haven’t checked in with Soph for months! I’m curious is daddy J still around? Did he end up having the baby with gf? Has Jordan hooked up with a 20 something year old yet? Is the sister covered with tats? So many questions 🤣. Oh and is Bob still non-binary? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I haven’t checked in with Soph for months! I’m curious is daddy J still around? Did he end up having the baby with gf? Has Jordan hooked up with a 20 something year old yet? Is the sister covered with tats? So many questions 🤣. Oh and is Bob still non-binary? lol
to answer a couple of your questions…jaryd is still around by the sounds of it but doesn’t appear on the gram much. He didn’t end up having the baby - I believe they split and she aborted or had a miscarriage. Bob hasn’t been non-binary for months 😂 so much for that!

speaking of bob, i was going to say - has he reached a point where he wants to spend more time with dad and not be her cash cow any more? She’s been posting with and using Floss WAY more lately!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am sure I saw her use Cerave moisturiser in one of her stories recently. Must only use the Alpha Haytch when she gets it for free for the ads.

Reactions: 3
I beg your’ absolut’e pardon!”

Smophie is a CEO” and has impordant bizness” meetings. Sometimes “ back to back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today I was in Melbourne, and I had the pleasure of getting up close and personal with the morgue AKA Ubering up the Tulla Freeway. I actually cannot believe how close her house is to the barrier wall, which means her pool is even closer! Such amazing single mumma buying a house skillz from our CEO: her kids have asthma and she’s got them living and playing almost literally on the freeway. 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the hell buys second hand pyjamas? Especially from slobby bogan cachia fans 🤢
I gotta say, that’s the big question on my mind. Appreciate there’s a COL crisis, but this just speaks to over consumption. Keep buying the new, so gotta sell the older ones. Gross.

Reactions: 2
I took one for the team and bought a $5 item. I can honestly say that I was disappointed but not surprised with the product. I can understand why Isuzu has failed. So bad, and I'd be pissed off paying full price for this tit. It's glittery, it's sticky, and thinly veiled when used, so wore off straight away. I would compare it to a Kmart brand of cosmetics like Oxx.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I took one for the team and bought a $5 item. I can honestly say that I was disappointed but not surprised with the product. I can understand why Isuzu has failed. So bad, and I'd be pissed off paying full price for this tit. It's glittery, it's sticky, and thinly veiled when used, so wore off straight away. I would compare it to a Kmart brand of cosmetics like Oxx.
Considering she never wore the products herself, how could you not be surprised with the quality? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4