Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My maternal grandmother didn’t tell my mother she loved her apparently, so this caused my mother to become a raging narcissist love bomber to my brother the golden child. I was scapegoated, sexualised and Soph-ified whenever it was convenient for my mother, I never knew which one to be so I just resorted to chucking tantrums, flipping her the bird and looking generally unimpressed with her when she filmed me. She was weirdly obsessed with my height, foot size and netball ability and wanted me to be a Diamond like she almost was apparently, but I only wanted to be an exotic dancer and content creator because sexualised content was the only thing my mother ever modelled for me. I’d had 7 mums by the time I was 7 - her, my dad’s partner, a professional soccer player, a professional basketballer, 2 professional AFLW players and my mum’s PA who my mother also tried to tell me was my sister. I now have major mummy issues and a weird concept of boundaries that I’m trying to heal from one Only Fans post at a time.
Jesus 🤣 this is gold.
I was reading it thinking, duck Phonies, that’s rough and then the penny dropped lol
---
Maybe she is selling to Emmylou?
I love the thought of Cachias business going bust, it means Emmylou’s new brand / makeup line / whatever the hell it is won’t stand a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG stop with the single salary B.S. Is she actually admitting she’s salaried by Leah? You’re a femalebusinesswoman with multiple venture’s Babe!

So proud of being a single mumma single mortgage ladyyyyy… I bet that renovation is biting
Why can’t she just take a cheap sponsorship gig like the rest of her alumni? How else does she expect bills to get paid?

Hey Soph, when I get in to bed work tomorrow, remind me to fire up the Depop, we’ll clear out your wardrobe and use the money we make to get your LVR under 80%, then we’ll refinance with Unloan. I know they’re underwritten by Commonwealth but unlike your friends, you can’t pay them to talk to you. Just pay off your debt and stop expecting others to.

It bites ass.
Please remember some of us survived thread 26 and the title fallout of thread 27 😛 Watch your language.

What the hell did I just hear!
New profile pic inspo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For those worried about me - my mum is actually a Nonna and she’s the best (ie. the opposite of Slop). She’s the only mum I have and happily married to my dad for 40 years. I don’t have mummy issues, an Only Fans account or any misguided views of my netball ability. Just some mad psychic skills in predicting the future of kidfluencers 😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So proud of being a single mumma single mortgage ladyyyyy… I bet that renovation is biting
But Sophie you have an 8 figure business - surely your mortgage repayments are nothing compared to your income 🤷‍♀️
cachia.JPG

Her bragging about her 8-figure business is one of the highlights in my Sophie Cachia journey 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That was NOT a glowing article lollll

Also, is it just a coincidence that the article was published after the outspoken post? Or is it normal to have journos loitering

Reactions: 7
If she was sharing even a portion of an 8 figure profit she wouldn’t be living in Tulla and the kids wouldn’t be in public school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also, is it just a coincidence that the article was published after the outspoken post? Or is it normal to have journos loitering
They’ve definitely been loitering on Outspoken lately, I’ve seen a fair few articles quoting them. In this instance, it’s just as likely Soph tried to plant an article to make herself look better. The company hasn’t gone under! It’s so successful she’s selling it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Getting in early with a submission for the next thread title (subject to change/more failures/public meltdown):

Sophie Cachia #37 Found a Fanny (Devito), Aisuru's finito. Crying poor, mumma can't afford mausoleum repayment's anymore :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
But Sophie you have an 8 figure business - surely your mortgage repayments are nothing compared to your income 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 2975071

Her bragging about her 8-figure business is one of the highlights in my Sophie Cachia journey 😂😂
Haha!!

Always knew that numbers wasn't her strong point but what is an "8 figure company"?🤣🤣🤣

If its meant to be a brag, it seems two years later, she is struggling to pay her mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha!!

Always knew that numbers wasn't her strong point but what is an "8 figure company"?🤣🤣🤣

If its meant to be a brag, it seems two years later, she is struggling to pay her mortgage.
I’m naive to the lesbian CEO biznuss world being a heterosexual public servant, but even I know that a) turnover and profit are two different things, and b) Sophie is a dumbass of a biznusswoman.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her head keeps popping up on my insta with her new ad and the witch cant even lip sync properly!

Reactions: 2
Lol @ her asking her followers to reach out if they're serious about buying Isuzu. They have to buy cachias on afterpay, none of them will be buying a snot lipstick 'company'

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She must be counting the digits after the decimal point - eg. $100,000.00
The fact that ahe is attempting to "sell" Isuzu in SM proves there are far to many zeros in your post.

Anyone give me any idea if it would have any value on the market or would all the money her bestie Bruce invested have gone up in smoke?

• Haha
Reactions: 12