Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is scummy gonna be at the aflw essendon games cheering for fanny devito and hanging off her??? Imagine what all the other players and staff think of her after last season dripping off baby soph 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Call me old fashioned, but when I date a girl who has been regifted more times than a panettone at Christmas, I would at the very least expect to be spoiled with a sponnotspon grift that was more expensive than the last girlfriend got.

Mind you, I’m digging this new combo. Soph’s no Rhea Perlman. Ron Pearlman maybe…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fanny DeVito us a very handy footballer but doesn't value her career too much if she is hanging out with Cachia.

Her partners either lose their form or their career.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re slow af even with child nudity, but you can report it to Meta and theoretically they’ll delete bare chested girls.

Reactions: 5
Fanny's stories got her playing with Rio and a fam photo with the soulmates and Danny..... They probably all swing together? 🤔

But I still see 0 chemistry between chia and fanny
Still stand by the theory that Rio is Jarryd’s donor baby until proven otherwise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Fanny's stories got her playing with Rio and a fam photo with the soulmates and Danny..... They probably all swing together? 🤔

there’s such weird single white female vibes about this situation. She’s morphing into her bff soul mate twin flame Jess but getting the same hair colour, dressing similarly, and has now gone and gotten her own Danny de Vito?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Floss looks tired

Reactions: 2
Why doesn't F ever have her hair done when she's in the pyjama photos? We know there are hair and makeup people there (Sophie doesn't spackle herself), and it wouldn't take five minutes to brush and do some cute braids or ponytails on a child. It just looks really unprofessional.

Reactions: 14
As if chia pot would care for making her children look presentable. She’s only there to make herself look good. (Also allegedly can’t leave her babies behind 🙄)
I hate commenting on kids but man she is a little brat. I would be mortified if my girl behaved like that. And I certainly wouldn’t be putting it on every social platform imaginable thinking it was gorgeous.
Why doesn't F ever have her hair done when she's in the pyjama photos? We know there are hair and makeup people there (Sophie doesn't spackle herself), and it wouldn't take five minutes to brush and do some cute braids or ponytails on a child. It just looks really unprofessional.

Reactions: 5