Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The location Chia and Fanny DeVito stayed at is Poppy's Retreat in Newbury.

It's surely been some kind of romantic getaway as the place is not setup for "friends"

Sophie & Fanny Devito must have had a dirty weekend away & by dirty I mean Sophie didn’t bath or shower or remove her make up or fake tan. witch is always so grimy looking. I would love to see how filthy her bajamas & bed sheets are 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Definitely giving “single mum/never gets a break vibes”… 🤔 can this woman be single for once in her life?
Poor thing, she never leaves her kids, she’s up late watching horror movies with them, takes them to all their sports and even coaches a team, she needs a break the poor thing, she’s so hard done by, poor single Mumma with no support 🤪 she doesn’t get a chance to get away or date 🫣 definitely no time for sniffing out a new fanny
---
I’m trying to think back to the New Years Eve / 2 Sophie’s break up, was this Fanny Devito (Maddy) suspected of being involved? Is it likely Predator Sophie cheated with Fanny and Baby Soph dumped her arse?
Why is she going after this chick who looks like the other Danny Devito? This tit is bleeping confusing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I stopped following here ages ago cos she got so boring 😟and now I’m so confused is there someone who can give me a quick recap of what happened last I knew she was with baby soph

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I stopped following here ages ago cos she got so boring 😟and now I’m so confused is there someone who can give me a quick recap of what happened last I knew she was with baby soph
Baby Soph relationship imploded in Jan, we suspect something heavy went down at Soph's NYE party. She's dropped various hints (as she always does) about how she's so hard done by and she's sick of being treated like rubbish by her partners.

She pretended to be frail and #singlemumma for a while.

Now she's (high possibility of) dating Maddy Prespakis, SVDH/baby Soph's teammate.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you! Ahh that old frail woo is Sophie single mum situation again! Figures😂!

Reactions: 5
I really hope she’s just good friends with Maddy Prespakis… if they are together…how many new mummies are the kids at now? 6? 7? More???

Reactions: 9
I guess it’s better for the kids if not, but I really hope it is true and they are together 😂
We are all hoping, how long will it last, what will the break up be like? Will we get another epic meltdown or will she be cool as a cucumber? I’m here for this. Fanny Devito better bring it 😅
---
Has she said anything lately about wanting another baby?

Reactions: 2
So we all thought she wanted her best friend/twin flame, soulmate as a lover, but it was really Danny Devito she was longing for. So the next best thing is Fanny Devito. Got it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19