Sophie Cachia #35 Back on the market, can’t find a fanny, hired a faux pair, won’t pay a nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tommy Casha has done quite well with it, he seems like he does a lot of them. But imagine SC finding a way to make the wedding about her, every single time.
She'll act like she's there as some kind of celebrity guest. It sounds like the kind of job that you really need to be able to check your own ego at the door before you can do a good job and...well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate seeing her eye duck herself on social media coz it usually means she’s got another target in her sights. Some poor teenager bout to cop a bunch of 🔥🔥🔥 emojis

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey Soph, if you’re going to share others stories about violence against women, just remember the AFL stepped in today and blocked Wayne Carey’s legend status in the hall of fame.

Please ask the au pair to rip that poster down from Bobby’s wall. Tx.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hey Soph, if you’re going to share others stories about violence against women, just remember the AFL stepped in today and blocked Wayne Carey’s legend status in the hall of fame.

Did they?! How good is that!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, I think it was addressed in a previous thread and the images where, in fact, not hers.

Surprise!!
I dobbed her in last time by contacting the people she stole them from. The pics were taken down the next day from izuzu. She clearly hasn't learnt.

Reactions: 15
I hate seeing her eye duck herself on social media coz it usually means she’s got another target in her sights. Some poor teenager bout to cop a bunch of 🔥🔥🔥 emojis
👆🏼

In our defence we have watched it happen 677884 times

Reactions: 5

That is the best thing I’ve heard in a lot time.
Finally - bad behaviour is recognised 🏆

• Heart
Is this witch for reals?

She has to be trolling…

Unashamedly making the soul mate/bestie/twin flame birthday about herself? Her own birthday that was over 6 months ago?

Her narcissism knows no bounds.
The second one is a repost from the twin flame actual bday girl.

Reactions: 5
Times are tough if she’s trekking out to a Ballan to host a trivia night lol

• Haha
Nice little backhander to MG this morning in relation to the 3x3 team qualifying for Paris.

She hasn't mentioned 3x3 for four years but being the total witch she is, had to post a story about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.