Sophie Cachia #35 Back on the market, can’t find a fanny, hired a faux pair, won’t pay a nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a never ending cycle with these two. Abby always ends up getting sucked back in. Usually after they are forced together at an event.

Abby, stay strong

Reactions: 9
No wonder she can’t keep a partner, no one could ever look at her the way she looks at herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So much for the Mothering podcast giving away free tickets to their listeners
Looks like the table was filled by their guests!

Reactions: 4
Speaking of Mothers Day, did Chia take the competition winners out to brunch or was it all talk?
No she actually did last week. It was an ‘all expenses’ (dog’s) brekkie at the coffee shop she always went to with the AFL girls.

I don’t know about everyone else but my FB feed was flooded with posts from last night’s Aurora. Scummy clearly didn’t even bother trying to see it as that would involve her actually stepping outside the mausoleum and photographing something that wasn’t herself! Such a shame as she and her kids could have witnessed a once in a lifetime event but you know probably too busy eye bleeping herself…

Reactions: 3
Setting up the camera to film herself investigated the steam cleaner is so lame. I understand she was probably already doing it and then wanted to document it for the juxtaposition of the earlier image but also… lame.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lol @ the shout outs to mumma Gayle. Must have forgotten the tell all book slamming the absolute tit out of her parenting or something

Reactions: 5
I don’t know about everyone else but my FB feed was flooded with posts from last night’s Aurora. Scummy clearly didn’t even bother trying to see it as that would involve her actually stepping outside the mausoleum and photographing something that wasn’t herself! Such a shame as she and her kids could have witnessed a once in a lifetime event but you know probably too busy eye bleeping herself…

But she wouldn't have gone beyond her own backyard and we all know she would only see the lights of the cars on the freeway behind her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.