Sophie Cachia #35 Back on the market, can’t find a fanny, hired a faux pair, won’t pay a nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't looked at this turnips insta for ages but couldn't get here quick enough to ask the same thing.....WTF is Wedding Chats?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven't looked at this turnips insta for ages but couldn't get here quick enough to ask the same thing.....WTF is Wedding Chats?!
From what I gather the happy couple hire this bloke to come to their wedding and interview the guests. This is what Chia did at his wedding.

How funny if this type of work is what her life has become!!
---
I just re-read the thread title and it got me thinking.

When was the last time we saw the faux pair?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
From what I gather the happy couple hire this bloke to come to their wedding and interview the guests. This is what Chia did at his wedding.

How funny if this type of work is what her life has become!!
---
I just re-read the thread title and it got me thinking.

When was the last time we saw the faux pair?
Last sighting at the mausoleum was 10 Apr

Reactions: 2
Awwww poor chia doesn't understand what's wrong with Instagram lately? 😭

All the perfect timing and algorithms in the world ain't gonna help darl, no one cares about your 50000000th post about bajamas except for a couple of bots apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 21
$2000 for a basic wedding chat and up to $5000 for the longer/ more complex packages…. Sounds like a another failure of a business venture for Scummy to dip her feet into… I mean what couple have a spare couple of thousand to throw at a useless wedding gimmick mid financial crisis?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Fark… she’s really scraping the barrel. Imagine turning around on your wedding day and seeing that thing coming towards you with a massive pink microphone! 😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Tommy Casha has done quite well with it, he seems like he does a lot of them. But imagine SC finding a way to make the wedding about her, every single time.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She's desperate for $.

How the mighty have fallen as she is now an employee!!

Honestly, how many people would there be getting married who would want her at their wedding, talking tit about herself.

Instagram isn't the problem Chia, you are!!🤡. Your new SM person will be able to sort it out for you though

Reactions: 17
Yep this podcast was really something and the usual spin, changing of stories and inability to count

says break up with baby Soph was 5-6 months ago.
Likened her and Jarryd to being your favourite movie characters and you wanting them to stay together but this is real life guysssss
Her and Jarryd have been co-parenting for many years now. Define many? Maybe several?

the I won’t let anyone come in here and hurt my kids again bravado, we’ve heard that before

and finished with that she’s looking to move to the beach in the next 12-24 months
The word “co-parenting” annoys the s*#t out of me … you’re both still a parent to the children!

Reactions: 3
I think Tommy Casha has done quite well with it, he seems like he does a lot of them. But imagine SC finding a way to make the wedding about her, every single time.
I predict this friendship will be over by the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fark… she’s really scraping the barrel. Imagine turning around on your wedding day and seeing that thing coming towards you with a massive pink microphone! 😳🥴
Sooo tell me what you like about me.. Uh, I mean the bride... Did you know I wore a black wedding dress? That was before I created lesbianism and I married a man. Now I love women. Are you single? Do you want to be a stepmum? Pack your bags, you can move in today. Can you do the school run for me tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How the mighty have fallen.

I was in the wedding industry for 13 years. It’s hard, hard work.
A lot of trudging around with your gear and equipment.
A lot of standing around waiting, putting your own personal needs second because it’s not about you and it’s a once-in-a-lifetime event for your clients.
A lot of dealing with drunk and inappropriate people.
It’s just … a lot.

Good luck, creep teeth 😬✌🏼

Reactions: 28
Is anyone able to check if these Isuzu images are stock or stolen. Either way, its not Isuzu brand being used. 🤥
Yeah, I think it was addressed in a previous thread and the images where, in fact, not hers.

Surprise!!

Reactions: 5
Is anyone able to check if these Isuzu images are stock or stolen. Either way, its not Isuzu brand being used. 🤥
"Borrowed"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How many times does the SoCiAl MeDiA GiRl have to do this before being told to stop it. Were Izuzu not embarrassed enough last time they got busted ripping off other people's work and photos? She literally sells the product from her garage herself, so no one is buying the excuse that she doesn't know what's being posted.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.