Sophie Cachia #35 Back on the market, can’t find a fanny, hired a faux pair, won’t pay a nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite excerpt: "I now have over 100 thousand ‘fans’ who want to watch my every move. I work ‘full-time’ but sometimes that work only takes me half an hour. I can now earn more money in one day than most of my friends will earn in a week."
Um sorry to be annoying and correct you but it’s spelled ‘wrok’ 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how these self impordant idiots say they are ‘on set’ 😂
Oh darls …. You’re not filming a movie or documentary - you’re simply in an industrial shed with curtains taking pics of crappy sweatshop pyjamas.
p.s. please laser those hairy dude arms they are bleeping scary.
p.p.s if everyone in your house is sick why are you taking a bath and eating half a block of chocolate?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh darls …. You’re not filming a movie or documentary - you’re simply in an industrial shed with curtains taking pics of crappy sweatshop pyjamas.
p.s. please laser those hairy dude arms they are bleeping scary.
p.p.s if everyone in your house is sick why are you taking a bath and eating half a block of chocolate?
Yeah "on set" in a garage!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_0474.jpeg

ok so, late to the party, but this part is golden. I truly think Chia developed the world’s first iteration of ChatGPT, when it was more like Siri and less like human. I dunno, why don’t you Brooke Hogan, owner to 422K followers, tell us what you think 🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Owner to 422K followers”.

Soph Soph Soph, babe’s! You don’t own your follower’s not even if they’re a recent former child and they’re currently trapped in the mausoleum with you’re flap’s. But thank’s for telling u’s how you’re instagram add’s work with many spelling mistake’s. Such a journalist angel xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's like year 4 kids playing house.

Oh bless her for thinking she's truly at wrok.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sadistic how she finds it funny that Fatty Di Vito gave her kid whiplash - no wonder the kids got issues!

• Wow
Sadistic how she finds it funny that Fatty Di Vito gave her kid whiplash - no wonder the kids got issues!
I cannot believe she re-posted that video after the backlash she received last time.

She has edited it to make it a shorter version but I'll never forgot the look of sheer terror on Betty's face when that happened.

Wonder how DDV would teact .now if someone did that to her angel?
---
I cannot believe she re-posted that video after the backlash she received last time.

She has edited it to make it a shorter version but I'll never forgot the look of sheer terror on Betty's face when that happened.

Soz, typos!!

Too busy furiously typing and posting to proof read.

Last edited:

---

Soz, typos!!

Too busy furiously typing and posting to proof read.
Omg I did NOT realise that video was Danny this whole time! Had no idea she’d been on the scene this long 🫥 poor Floss, she’s been bullied by adults her whole life

Reactions: 8
A friend of Maddy P’s has ‘referred’ her to Bond Street Dental. This stinks of Smoph and the ongoing perks she has to provide her friends just to keep them around.
Maddy took one look at Chomper’s mouth and has wisely chosen to go for Invislign and not veneers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But what actually is this outfit? Got cold on the drive to the event and grabbed a jumper off the back seat of the car?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.