Sophie Cachia #35 Back on the market, can’t find a fanny, hired a faux pair, won’t pay a nanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helloooo my angle darlings! Welcome to thread #35 for author/CEO/professional athlete/journalist/presenter/young mummy Sophie Cachia.

Thank you to @Sure…Media! For the winning thread title. I’m very sorry, but for the sake of accuracy and my journalistic integrity, I had to tweak it ever so slightly.

Since the last thread, we’ve lost another mummy, but I’m sure Soph will have found another Blondie with a Bun to move in in no time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hello @screenfreelookatme and @Sure…Media!, if I knew your Instagram handles I would leave comments on your posts like:
💦💦💦
🔥 🥵🥵🥵 I see you girrrrl
Aunty Phonies can’t wait for wholesome nights
We could make a podcast about our questionable dating choices
Why don’t people treat us how we treat them?
🫶🫶🫶
Thanks for being the constant in my life
ANGEL! 😛😛😛

If I too was a biznuss CEO human female, I would also ask you to model my products with a face full of makeup in a boujee house at the last minute. But ONLY if you have last week’s grotty fake tan all over your hands and feet. You know, for the aesthetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So free clothes and a free lunch for the beast but I doubt any $ changed hands.

Other than the Bajama Empire, when was the last time she earned some Insta money?

Reactions: 11
I'm always baffled. Does seeing these events on Instagram actually influence people to buy the product? Seeing these women at long lunches getting free food and clothing makes me more aware of the brands to avoid.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm always baffled. Does seeing these events on Instagram actually influence people to buy the product? Seeing these women at long lunches getting free food and clothing makes me more aware of the brands to avoid.
I really like the pattern so i had a look out of curiosity, £278. No thanks. Never would buy it. Guess its not targeted at me but what a rip off.

Reactions: 8
I really like the pattern so i had a look out of curiosity, £278. No thanks. Never would buy it. Guess its not targeted at me but what a rip off.
But neither is she, not her followers they must have had some late cancellations.

Reactions: 5
Scummy was probably too busy at the Eliya event trying to get fanny flutters from Brooke Blurton so she just didn’t get a chance to take any pics or vids with anyone else there…surely that’s why absolutely nobody tagged or featured her in their stories/ reels right? Not because she’s a washed up little Miss piggy witch of a human yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Little Miss Piggy witch and The Beast...... 😅
Tattlers on fire today with our girls special names!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I absolutely believe no one would have spoken to her and she would have been sitting there by herself, or aggressively trying to make conversation with anyone there. You can tell she’s the outcast.

Thought it would be a fanny hunting playground, massively rejected due to her lack of popularity or relevance.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish I could be bothered writing a recrap but no one has bought me my Maccas coffee in bed yet. Plus, it was a very slow and boring thread where old mate spent most of the time feeling sorry for herself, or hunting down an ‘underdog’ she could help and make herself look the hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 26