Sophie Cachia #35 Back on the market, can’t find a fanny, hired a faux pair, won’t pay a nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has “single mumma” been in the bio?
And how long will it last 🤣

Also. Cringe.
For someone who reckons she was a Nonna in a past life, you’d think she’d use the Italian spelling of ‘mamma’. But I guess the keyword in this identity of hers is ‘single’ not ‘mumma’, so the spelling is not all that impordent, right? It’s just an ad that Sophie’s box is open for the wroks xx.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she didn’t put single lesbian mother tbh
Oh no, that’s silly. Soph said that would limit the amount of headboard bangs that she could solicit from her male best mates. We can’t have that! The moments where Soph is sexually bi and emotionally gay are impordent in her story too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow. Not Sophie on the ‘Mothering On My Own’ podcast, talking about how she’s now had 3 failed female relationships, and how she’s ’setting the bar so high’ for the next one. Why? Because no one else is going to ‘…do that to her children’ (IE - walk out and leave them confused because they’re no longer there anymore).

Newsflash Chia you dumb witch, YOU did that to your children, not your exes. There’s a reason that all child psychologists and experts caution against bringing someone new into the family on such an intense level so early. Two of your girlfriends had moved into the Morgue super early on, blind childless Freddy could see how badly that was going to end for your kids. But that’s ok, as long your needs were met first. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Genuine question here, very happy to be corrected - do you call yourself a single mother if the father is still very much parenting the kids as well? I would have thought a single parent is someone doing it completely solo? Sure, you’re single in that you’re not in a relationship, but not a single parent?

Reactions: 10
Genuine question here, very happy to be corrected - do you call yourself a single mother if the father is still very much parenting the kids as well? I would have thought a single parent is someone doing it completely solo? Sure, you’re single in that you’re not in a relationship, but not a single parent?
I think it's a really grey area and there is no right or wrong way to describe yourself.

Reactions: 9
Yep this podcast was really something and the usual spin, changing of stories and inability to count

says break up with baby Soph was 5-6 months ago.
Likened her and Jarryd to being your favourite movie characters and you wanting them to stay together but this is real life guysssss
Her and Jarryd have been co-parenting for many years now. Define many? Maybe several?

the I won’t let anyone come in here and hurt my kids again bravado, we’ve heard that before

and finished with that she’s looking to move to the beach in the next 12-24 months

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep this podcast was really something and the usual spin, changing of stories and inability to count

says break up with baby Soph was 5-6 months ago.
Likened her and Jarryd to being your favourite movie characters and you wanting them to stay together but this is real life guysssss
Her and Jarryd have been co-parenting for many years now. Define many? Maybe several?

the I won’t let anyone come in here and hurt my kids again bravado, we’ve heard that before

and finished with that she’s looking to move to the beach in the next 12-24 months
Sounds like Loaf Guidolin math, baby Soph was still around on NYE, so not even 5 months yet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes your a single parent. Your at home doing the hard yards on your own and your managing your house/finances on your own. There is no one helping you at 2am when tit is blowing up with your kids. Your a single parent when your kids are with you - no-one to tap out to.

Yes you get days off when they are with the other parent but generally those days are spent catching up on all the things you haven't done because you were too busy with your kids.

Sophie is crappy parent, single or not. Don't compare her 'parenting' with actual single parents who don't have flatmates/PA's, whoever she's roped in, doing the parenting for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"no one gets to do this to my children anymore"

Newsflash chia, YOU are the one breaking your children's hearts by moving these women into the mausoleum and integrating them into your kids life.... It's not up to the 22yr old to set the boundaries it's you as the mum you idiot!!!! Not to mention she's said the same line after AK and MG that she's never doing it to her kids again....she did try the privacy with baby soph but that was just protecting her from public scrutiny not her kids hearts. Idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My way of looking at it is that if you are a "single parent" you are not in a current relationship but the other parent is present in the children's life.

A "sole parent" is when you parent completely on your own.

In this case I would agree with Chia. 🙈

Reactions: 14
What an absolute load of tit that new podcast was about! Loves the sound of her own voice, nothing is her fault. Love that she got in that she has a big squishy heart

Reactions: 6
Moving to the beach. Remember the endless videos about how much she hates the beach.

You do you babes.
So if she moves to the beach poor Bob Dog will have to change schools for a 3rd time… has she got her eye on someone down the peninsula? Or is someone down there that can relieve her of her already very light parenting load?

Reactions: 8
My way of looking at it is that if you are a "single parent" you are not in a current relationship but the other parent is present in the children's life.

A "sole parent" is when you parent completely on your own.

In this case I would agree with Chia. 🙈
Makes sense! 👍

I have my son 50% of the time, and I don't refer to myself as a single mum.

Reactions: 3
So if she moves to the beach poor Bob Dog will have to change schools for a 3rd time… has she got her eye on someone down the peninsula? Or is someone down there that can relieve her of her already very light parenting load?
I'm guessing that LD is still down that way somewhere, if that's what you are eluding to?

My sister (bless her) took one for the team and listened to the podcast.
Chia stated that she has had to cut back on the kids activities due to the cost.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf is Wedding Chats? All I can say is it certainly captures her target bogan hick duck demographic 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.