Sophie Cachia #35 Back on the market, can’t find a fanny, hired a faux pair, won’t pay a nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I’ve had 3 fast (active) labours, so I’m honestly curious. Do they actually let you push for 4 hours? I would have assumed mum would be exhausted, bub would be distressed and they’d call an emergency c section by that stage.
Or if everything is fine, do they let you go that long??

Reactions: 10
Ok, I’ve had 3 fast (active) labours, so I’m honestly curious. Do they actually let you push for 4 hours? I would have assumed mum would be exhausted, bub would be distressed and they’d call an emergency c section by that stage.
When I gave birth the first time the midwife said that after 2 hours of pushing that she would need to see what the Dr wanted to do, baby was not stressed & I was ok as could be, so they let me go longer, I assume that would be standard, obviously if things are going wrong they’ll want to do interventions, the dr did come in for me and was very pushy & scared the living hell out of my & was all the encouragement I needed to get the job done 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There is no way she would have been pushing for 4 hours. Especially at Francis perry. Maybe after being fully she had an hour of passive decent, and then pushed for an hour. But o doubt they would have given her longer than that. they would have used ventouse or forceps. If it's true ( which I suspect it is exaggerated ) her pelvic floor qould have been fuCked.

Reactions: 9
Dunno I was actively pushing for. Almost 3. Regional Hospital probably leaving resources. Nearly bleeping died afterwards.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t doubt Bob would have been a big baby at full term owing to his parents but honestly, the way she used to crap on about him measuring weeks ahead through the pregnancy shows why she never finished her doctorate in midwifery. I reckon she flexed her dates a bit. And BS about trying for months when she never had a cycle. And yeah, unless her OB was working on the public holiday they don’t electively do things out of hours where they can help it. But who are we to judge the first and best mother who ever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is no way she would have been pushing for 4 hours. Especially at Francis perry. Maybe after being fully she had an hour of passive decent, and then pushed for an hour. But o doubt they would have given her longer than that. they would have used ventouse or forceps. If it's true ( which I suspect it is exaggerated ) her pelvic floor qould have been fuCked.
I would have expected Bobby's head to have been oddly shaped if he was in the birth canal for 4 hours too

Reactions: 9
Thanks for the replies lovelies. I just can’t wrap my head around pushing for that long. Mine were 20 mins, 30 mins and 9 mins. That’ll do me. 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
I gave birth at Frances Perry and I’m pretty sure I had the same obstetrician as scummy and I pushed for 4 hours. My baby was posterior so wasn’t in distress but was a hard bugger to push out. I would never want to wk her but it does happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
A friend of a friend of a friend was the student midwife, and scummy was a gigantic witch to her the whole time.
I follow this thread purely because I overheard it at a party after she gave birth to Betty years ago

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t doubt Bob would have been a big baby at full term owing to his parents but honestly, the way she used to crap on about him measuring weeks ahead through the pregnancy shows why she never finished her doctorate in midwifery. I reckon she flexed her dates a bit. And BS about trying for months when she never had a cycle. And yeah, unless her OB was working on the public holiday they don’t electively do things out of hours where they can help it. But who are we to judge the first and best mother who ever
Excuse me!!

Biggest baby EVER, Chia doesn't do average.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i find her new ‘occupation’ quite interesting. Looks like she’s teaming up with her dearest friend Tommy Casha (does anyone else snort A bit at the closeness of their surnames) as a video MC for weddings? He has a new business and she was working for him on Friday, interviewing bridesmaids, probably making the whole thing all about her. Waiting for a bio change - is she an angel investor, a partner, or perhaps an employee 🤭
---
i find her new ‘occupation’ quite interesting. Looks like she’s teaming up with her dearest friend Tommy Casha (does anyone else snort A bit at the closeness of their surnames) as a video MC for weddings? He has a new business and she was working for him on Friday, interviewing bridesmaids, probably making the whole thing all about her. Waiting for a bio change - is she an angel investor, a partner, or perhaps an employee 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me… pop back in and it’s a bunch of birth stories.. should we start on school lunch boxes next?!
The single mums Mother’s Day brunch was a bit rushed and early….. it’s still April. A new social media expert trying out her luck with engagement perhaps!?

His wedding chat videos would come on my TikTok fyp all the time haven’t in ages maybe she is the Melbourne chapter as he is in NSW unless he has moved.
working wedding s is killer for your social life and family time.

Reactions: 3
His wedding chat videos would come on my TikTok fyp all the time haven’t in ages maybe she is the Melbourne chapter as he is in NSW unless he has moved.
working wedding s is killer for your social life and family time.
No he’s still in Newcastle, the wife also does wedding chats.
I would say based on how much free time she has, Tommy is looking to spread the business and she’ll be the Melbourne “correspondent”

Reactions: 6
I think it’s a really smart move for her to get involved in weddings. Having been a maid of honour a couple of times, one of the things I know from experience is being in that position turned me into a desperate horn bag. It’s good to keep your options open in a captive market.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.