Sophie Cachia #35 Back on the market, can’t find a fanny, hired a faux pair, won’t pay a nanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck, I came running with that same screenshot. duck she’s so predictable.

Reactions: 14
How many years of the same dedication to herself with a brief mention of bob dawg do we need to sit through? Write it on a card chia pot. Do us all a favour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t she use the public system to give birth? Doubt she got to “choose”. Was likely just a lucky coincidence

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she use the public system to give birth? Doubt she got to “choose”. Was likely just a lucky coincidence
Nah, she was still a "student" back then and covered under the family cover and went private.
Yep, that right!! A 23yo "student".

Mumma Gayle was good for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soph has learnt to count, but she still can’t do maths. She is 33. One third of 33 is 11. She’s always a year ahead of herself. Here’s a quick guide for what Sophie means when she uses numbers:

Says: “I’ve been a mum for a third of my life.”
Means: “I tried to baby trap Jaryd since 2012, but I didn’t do it until the following year.”

Says: “We’ve been dating in private for 12 months”
Means: “I only just convinced this recent former child to date me.”

Says: “I sell 55,000 lipsticks a year”
Means: “My business is failing.”

Says: “I’m a frail 50 something kilos because weight falls off me when I’m sad.”
Means: “I photoshop all my pics and still have tuck shop lady arms.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
All I’m getting from her ‘choosing’ to be inducted on Anzac day is ‘I failed (for the first time ever) at going into labour naturally’ and ‘I wanted to make sure that all those hospital staff that don’t get the public holiday off couldn’t enjoy a quiet day at work. Instead they had me treating them like 💩 and ran around at my beck and call all day.’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate to WK her, but this is something she said last year and before that. It’s not a new announcement or a lie uncovered.
Here’s a post from her last year
She ran with the lie for years and said she went into labour on the 24th April.

I was unaware that's she'd "pivoted" and told a different truth.

• Wow
She ran with the lie for years and said she went into labour on the 24th April.

I was unaware that's she'd "pivoted" and told a different truth.
Yes for many years she was full of tit about that. It’s ok, she would have forgot about that lie and started this new story up a few years ago 😅

• Heart
She denied that Anzac Day was chosen for his birthday for years.
She said they picked ANZAC day in her birth blog way way way back in the day. That part I've known all along though maybe she's changed the story a few times along the way.

I didn't really understand it at the time (I'm from QLD, zero AFL knowledge lol) but my now partner is from Melbourne and also a Bomber, and the ANZAC game was the one thing I could say I knew about to him 😂😂 thanks Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can’t believe she built her entire brand on being a young mum , when she was 23!!
---
The only detail I remember from Floss’ birth story is this delightful quote ‘it was a fanny! A real little fanny!’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that Bobby’s dad
Nah, he's another bestie called Tommy Casha.
They're that close that Sophie was invited to his wedding as an employee and she hadn't even met his bride.

Don't know what the connection is but I think he has a podcast 💤💤💤💤

• Haha