Sophie Cachia #33 Can’t you see my best mates are meant to be, but their relationship has to be about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they will be in with Nanna Gayle...surely....someone else to look after them...
Rumour has it the manager and his family are there for their anniversary and Slop has tagged along, telling Betty it’s part of her birthday present 🙄 Caitlin definitely a last minute stand in as young Soph was definitely meant to go ☕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Rumour has it the manager and his family are there for their anniversary and Slop has tagged along, telling Betty it’s part of her birthday present 🙄 Caitlin definitely a last minute stand in as young Soph was definitely meant to go ☕
The manager Bruce?

Bet Mumma Gayle had her bags packed ready to go but CP got the call up first.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would tend to agree - a Quick Look on managers page shows the kids that were next to Bob and Betty
At the start of the business class video, there’s someone sitting in front of the little girls on her own and watching her film. I couldn’t pause it quick enough but did look a bit like Gayle.
Or could’ve just been Bruce’s wife

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Were those kids in business class Bruce's kids? Now I know why SOph went business class - couldn't possibly sit in economy if Bruce and his family were in business 🤣 Expensive ticket change to get Caitlin's name on the ticket.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the piping hot 🫖

I feel sorry for Bruce’s wife (unless of course she is anything like Sophie). Didn’t realise they were flying business class (no doubt a business write off for dead horse Isuzu). What a waste of money for a 6 hr flight.

• Haha
I would tend to agree - a Quick Look on managers page shows the kids that were next to Bob and Betty
At the start of the business class video, there’s someone sitting in front of the little girls on her own and watching her film. I couldn’t pause it quick enough but did look a bit like Gayle.
Or could’ve just been Bruce’s wife
Is Bruce the accomplice in the headboard banging incident?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
There will now be a Bali photoshoot sponsored by Bruce’s company to assure they came claim everything. Smoke and mirrors bogan tour continues 😂

Reactions: 12
And just like that Sara Blicavs has been named in the Opals team to qualify for the Olympics. She is so close (again, different sport this time) but so far away of attending the olympics as a WAG.

• Haha
And just like that Sara Blicavs has been named in the Opals team to qualify for the Olympics. She is so close (again, different sport this time) but so far away of attending the olympics as a WAG.
always thought this with her Sara obsession, can't ever recall seeing her at a Geelong supercats game, must have become friends after she first made the opals a couple of years ago 🤦

Reactions: 6
Guizzz this is my natural skin
Cute she clarifies for any delulu follower who think the orange tones she usually sports are natural
Does this mean the orange skin in her latest reel that was filmed in 'natural' light is not her real skin?? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah Bali Mandira - have stayed there before it’s in Legian not Kuta. Still ‘bogan’ I guess.

Expensive for what it is though, a stock standard Bali resort

Reactions: 8
Yeah Bali Mandira - have stayed there before it’s in Legian not Kuta. Still ‘bogan’ I guess.

Expensive for what it is though, a stock standard Bali resort
I love Bali, but Balinese resorts are the worst, great for bogan watching and catching a virus though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Takes her kids on holiday only to dump them with a Nanny! Typical Scummy parenting of her babies!

• Angry
I spotted a couple of Essendon women’s players also in Bali. In particular her bestie Maddy Prespakis. Is baby Soph there too? 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Chia made the Daily Mail for her ‘break-up’, but when you read the article, it just uses the speculation that they’ve unfollowed each other on Insta. Tell me the DM reporters are reading Tattle, without telling they read Tattle 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Baby Soph is there, she was in one of Maddy’s photos
Aaahhhh, so the footy kids were going for their "end of season" trip and their old auntie thought it was a good idea to tag along with her angels.🤣🤣

I'm so pleased Baby Soph saw the light and gave her the arse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Aaahhhh, so the footy kids were going for their "end of season" trip and their old auntie thought it was a good idea to tag along with her angels.🤣🤣

I'm so pleased Baby Soph saw the light and gave her the arse.
My God she is such a stalker/predator. Let them live you stage 5 clinger.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How humiliating for her children to one day know they went to Bali so mum could follow some footy players on their end of season trip.

Reactions: 25
How humiliating for her children to one day know they went to Bali so mum could follow some footy players on their end of season trip.
This isn’t the first time she’s done this right? I seem to remember her stalking another women’s sports team in Bali? Was it Maddie or AK?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.